SOD/SOW Cover Questions

• Members

I read more about Jeanne's interview on another forum and it looks juicy!!

She's not complaining about just herself, but Ashley and Jill as well. She said she went to Latham and told her she has to utilize ALL the actors. And she said she's not the only one complaining.

I'm really glad they're speaking out about this. I think Latham is a really good writer, but she did the same thing on Knots Landing picking her favorites and sticking to them. I know Joan Van Ark REALLY doesn't like her because she said she turned Val into "the villiage idiot."

Hopefully they'll be able to reign her in and give balance back to the show, once that happens Y&R could be really amazing. Latham just needs to release that Y&R is an ensemble and she needs to utilize it. Michael, Lauren, Jill, Ashley and Katherine are MAJOR characters for this show. Nick and Phyllis can take a fricking day off.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I completely agree! What's really disrespectful to her stink on ATWT too is the fact she was so eager to sign a long-term contract with AMC when they wooed her back, yet never could with ATWT. She's such a hypocrite, she was so happy when she left AMC the last time and talked about how her contract there stifled her creatively, yet she's doing the same thing again.

I still don't understand why P&G and CBS were her lap-dogs, everyone else who was utilized was forced to sign a contract, yet they let her do whatever the hell she wanted.

Archived