SOD/SOW Cover Questions

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have answers!

SOD:

Y&R: Glo-Ho may be left out in the cold. The writers said they may revisit her bigamy with tom.

GH: Alexis has lung cancer and finds comfort with Sonny. She angrily tells Sam when she beginds her "Me, me, me" speech.

DAYS: Bo figures out Chelsea lied and calls her on it. Peter Reckell is happy about the new writers . Chelsea wants to do something right and tries to create a way for Shawn to find out the truth about Claire.

AMC: They don't really know who the killer of Madden is. They gavet he standard BS line about "unforseen twists"

I get my Weekly tomorrow.

• Members

If they had given her a freakin regular contract she wouldn't have been able to do that. They allowed her to do it and have no one to blame but themselves.

I think it's cute that Cady is angry for her man. I adore her.

• Members

Wasn't it always Cady's idea to go on recurring since she claimed at that time in her life she didn't want to be tied down to anyone and wanted to try various things? She was put on contract eventually, but it was only for a year I believe. From what I hear, ATWT always wanted Cady on a long-term contract, but she always refused, I can't blame them there. She still appeared a lot more than contract players on ATWT and her Emmy there speaks for itself.

• Members

Cady rocked as Rosanna on ATWT and she shouldnt be !@#$%^&*]ing about the show that got her an Emmy when contract players like Maura West are robbed. Don't get me wrong. Cady deserved that Emmy, but Hunt Block has said that hes not coming back. Why would the show waste its time asking him if they know hes going to decline?

Archived