SOAPSTAR: Winner Revealed Tonight!

• Members

Mikey won? How did that happen. I havent seen the show since liek episode 4 or 5 but he was easily the WORST actor in the bunch. I was sruprised to hear BethAnn, Lauren and Shamika were killed off. They were so much better. Even Kelly was.

As far as Kelly, she is not nuts. Theres an article up at TVGuide.com and she's a victim of bad editing. According to the cast she's one of the sweetest and down to earth ones there. She was edited negatively for dramatic effect

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mikey's win is an embarrassment. Debbie Morgan should give back her Emmy for the crap she was spewing to explain his win. I expect that kind of rationalization from the Michael Bruno's of the world that put looks ahead of talent but Debbie Morgan? I expected much more from her. Embarrassing! I don't even watch OLTL but this is just wrong and a slap in the face to all daytime fans and all the really great, hardworking, professional actors that are on these shows.

• Members

This the last time I ever watch this show. They picked Mikey who was absolutely freaking horrible. He could not act his way out of a paper bag. I am still very upset they got rid of BethAnn who IMO was one of the show's best actresses. In fact I liked BethAnn alot and she was my favorite. I actually thought if ATWT has been re-casting Jen Munson before she was killed off, she would have been the perfect Jen Munson or Bridget on B&B. She reminds me of Jennifer Finnigan/Jennifer Ferrin a bit.

• Members

I just can't see this Mikey fellow really getting all that much airtime on OLTL, even in its' current state. He might get as much airtime as the first winner who went to General Hospital, Mykell. And got next to nothing to do and then they killed him off!

When is this show going to have its' first female winner?

Now I want to know who are those rumored actresses/!@#$%^&*]es at OLTL anyway?

• Members

I read on SoapZone or some site that Melissa Archer was rude to fans. And a close friend of mine at my school's theatre department is friends with the guy that played Daniel Coulson's DL Lovah. And according to him, he said his friend shared that "...the blonde chick that has split personalities is a !@#$%^&*]." That, I assume was a description of Bree Williamson.

Archived