SOAPSTAR: Winner Revealed Tonight!

• Members

GODDAMNIT! Why do I watch this [!@#$%^&*] show!

I hate everyone involved with this crapstastic show!

And LMAO to Kelly: "I feel like I have more talent." You do girl! YOU DO!

And his first scene on OLTL was terrible. The male Charity Rahmer is headed to Llanview.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess his character's name is Ted? Or Tad. I think Ted, though. Puke!

Why do they even bother to give them acting pointers? They came right out and admitted that the better actor DIDN'T win -- Mikey was just more physically appealing to female soap viewers which gave him a "likeability factor." In other words, acting is secondary. Seriously... why give them acting pointers?! It doesn't matter. None of it. Morons. No wonder daytime is dying.

• Members

Exactly! OLTL needs to fire Frank Valentini, Julie Madison and Dena Higley. Mikey should've been kicked off the show at least the week Shamika was, and really even before that. I wish Shamika would've won, or at least Kelly would've. I hope after his 13 week contract is over, Mikey has either improved greatly or is fired pronto.

• Members

LMAO. That was great.

Wow. Wow. Wow. I so agree.

I agree. There's just no way someone can make a bad decision three years in a row and not be a moron. "Sometimes the person with the most talent doesn't win." Yeah, and that's why soaps suck, you dumb !@#$%^&*].

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Aug 11 2006, 12:56 AM)

They are going to be the laughing stock! I have to tune into OLTL to see this [!@#$%^&*]!

I am too. I have to see him. I just have to. This is so ballsy for Frank to do with their show hitting like three new lows every year.

BWAHAHA.

Same reason I do. BECAUSE IT'S A TRAIN WRECK! We know the no talent hunks will win, but we watch anyway.

God, I love me some Kelly!

• Members

Why didn't they just call this show "SoapStud" from the start, since in the 3 seasons the show has been on a guy has won each time? They even admitted that Mikey won because of his looks and not his acting ability.....

Do they not realize that they made themselves look like complete idiots when trying to rationalize why Mikey won this season? :rolleyes:

This was the first season that I was able to watch, just got Directv a few months ago. After seeing almost all of the episodes, and who ended up winning; I can honestly say that this isn't something I'd watch again.....

I took offense to the remarks they made about female soap viewers....... :angry:

Archived