SOAPSTAR: Winner Revealed Tonight!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kelly has a diva complex. I wonder how well that will go over with all the rumored actressses/!@#$%^&*]es at OLTL? I hope Bruno signs Kelly if she doesn't win. I would love to see her on a soap though.

ETA: Also, I wonder if the judges based their backstage antics on who the winner is. Because if that is the case, I can definitely see Mikey winning over diva Kelly.

• Members

Kelly seems a little crazy, but she's harmless and very sweet. Mikey is an asshat with no redeeming qualities. He's annoying, he's rude, he can't act to save his life and he's immature. How is he in the final two?

I just watched the final scene and I'm in shock at how awful he STILL is. And just look at how he's been acting the entire episode. There are like ZERO Mikey fans, the soap star peeps are going to looks like fools when this is over.

Dean has gone onto get some movie roles and Shamika booked a recurring role on a critically acclaimed HBO. Why aren't they here? This is all nuts.

• Members

Everytime I look at Mikey, the words that come to mind are: sloppy homo in metrosexual clothes.

Michael Bruno and Frank Valentini SO have a hardon for this guy. I just hope the spoilers aren't true.

OMG: Did Valetini like THROW Kelly offstage?! He couldn't wait to get his eyes on Mikey!

• Members

It's so obvious Mikey is going to win. Why else would they dump Shamika and Bethann who both gave better performances the weeks in question? Actually, I think they both did their best their final weeks, lol.

As I said a while back it could be Mikey vs Meryl Streep and you know who would win.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Aug 10 2006, 11:37 PM)

Dean has gone onto get some movie roles and Shamika booked a recurring role on a critically acclaimed HBO. Why aren't they here? This is all nuts.

If I had to pick an actor that couldn't act, I'd rather have Dean than Mikey in the final two with Kelly.

• Members

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chris B @ Aug 10 2006, 11:46 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

It's so obvious Mikey is going to win. Why else would they dump Shamika and Bethann who both gave better performances the weeks in question? Actually, I think they both did their best their final weeks, lol.

As I said a while back it could be Mikey vs Meryl Streep and you know who would win.

Chris, I'm just hoping the spoilers and the speculation are wrong.

Debbi Morgan. I USED to like you!

Amen! Valentini(if Mikey wins) made this decision with his dick instead of any sort of acting talent or ability.

At least I was spared Julie Madison's sourface in this episode. UGH!

Archived