Lindsay Lohan Gets Blasted By Movie Production Company

Sweet_VeeVee24

• Members

Looks like Lindsay Lohan's party going behavior has gotten her in some trouble with a movie production company. According to People magazine, the production company that is filming a movie called Georgia Rule, sent her a very strong letter regarding her constant absences from the set.

Below is the following link talking about the incident and also showing the letter that Lindsay received.

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1220230,00.html

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Go Morgan Creek Productions!!

Lindsay's manager better get her in line before all the studios blacklist her.

She has a lot of talent and it's a shame she might be throwing her career away if this continues.

• Members

I don't blame them one bit for sending her that letter. Lindsay doesn't even look her age; she looks older half the time....and all that partying really shows on her face.

She's going to wind up getting even further caught up in this fast life and mess up everything she's working so hard for. Before she knows it, she will wind up losing her career and will be seen on one of those True Hollywood Stories, or asked to be on the Surreal Life.

• Administrator

If she continues to be destructive and cost the studios money, I think she could be blacklisted. She's not some huge mega movie star like Julia Roberts or Angelina Jolie.

She's still so young and I'm pretty sure her manager and agent will try to set her straight. She has to or else or movie career is over. No studio/producer/director will want to hire someone who's hard to work with and causing them to lose money during production.

• Members

She got what she deserved. I don't know why Hollywood thinks she's all that. She looks like a two dollar hooker rode hard and put away wet. She also isn't that talented. I don't know why Hollywood thinks she's all that.

• Members

ITA on her appearance. She looks like she's been partying nonstop. Just tired and haggard and 25 years older than she is.

Hollywood loves her because she sells tickets. She's a name, she has charisma, and she has a rabid fanbase. However, if she pisses off all of Hollywood, that won't last her long.

As for her talent: no, she isn't the best actress ever, but she has a definite on-screen charisma, and she could certainly have a career like Sandra Bullock or someone of that caliber. If she isn't dead within 5 years.

• Members

So true, Bree.

It might be mean to say such things but one can only hope that, by some miracle, she would happen upon enough Internet musings about her that she will realize she needs to turn her life around and be a mature, professional adult.

Once again, I STILL can't believe this is the same girl who DECLARED, on "ET," during filming for "The Parent Trap," that she would not become one of 'those' celebrities. Perhaps 'ET' could do an intervention with her and show her that video, and have her spiritual guide, family and friends tell her how she's a disgrace to humanity. :)

• Members

It's not 'ET''s job to do an intervention. Obviously her family isn't doing anything about her constant partying and if an intervention is done, it should be private, not freakin plastered all over TV.

With that said, didn't these people know that Lindsay was a firecrotch? They shouldn't have hired her.

Archived