Lindsay Lohan Gets Blasted By Movie Production Company

Sweet_VeeVee24

• Members

I know it's not ET's job, Ryan. I'm just saying, in a perfect world, that would happen. Because only "ET" (and the fans) would remember that she said that, and use her own words against her. And also, I didn't mean to suggest it be televised. ET should do it privately. Have Mary Hart come over to Casa Lohan and show her the tape.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol:

I crack up everytime I see that video.

What example can her parents set for her? She's been photo'ed partying out with her mother and from what I've heard she has a shitty relationship with daddy.

She's a bankable actress, but not worth the trouble. Her target appeal is for the young crowd, which is limited.

• Members

Here is the actual letter:

"Since the commencement of principal photography of 'Georgia Rule,' you have frequently failed to arrive on time to the set. Today, you did not show for work (all day). I am now told you don't plan to work tomorrow because you are 'not feeling well.' You and your representatives have told us that your various late arrivals and absences from the set have been the result of illness; today we were told it was "heat exhaustion." We are well aware that your ongoing all night heavy partying is the real reason for your so called 'exhaustion.' We refuse to accept bogus excuses for your behavior.

"To date, your actions on 'Georgia Rule' have been discourteous, irresponsible and unprofessional. You have acted like a spoiled child and in so doing have alienated many of your co-workers and endangered the quality of this picture. Moreover, your actions have resulted in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage. We will not tolerate these actions any further.

"If you do not honor your production commitments, including your scheduled call time for tomorrow, and any call times thereafter, we will hold you personally accountable. This means that in addition to pursuing full monetary damages, we will take such other action as we deem necessary to preserve the integrity of the 'Georgia Rule' Production as well as Morgan Creek's financial interests. I urge you to take this letter seriously and conduct yourself professionally."

• Members

Her films have been flopping recently. She got lucky with a few hits, but her last few choices haven't been too smart. Because of this she should be at the top of her game trying to make these films work!

One day off of a movie or TV show set is TONS of money for the film, money you just have to throw away. If you can't film anything you STILL have to pay all the people who were supposed to work that day.

I've always liked Lindsay and she certainly is a good actress, but what is she thinking now?

• Members

The sad thing is that her mother is out partying and drinking with her everytime. I saw a picture a few years ago where Lindsay was out under age drinking like usual back then and her mom was right along for the ride. They were also photographed dancing on a bartop together like at 4 a.m.

• Members

The girl looks dirty. She almost reminds me of women who are heavy smokers, and you can tell that they smoke because of their faces and voices. That's what I think when I see and hear her.

Lindsey is a decent actress, but her reputation is very off-putting. I don't see her lasting in Hollywood much longer. She's going to burn out and then disappear in a few years, if not sooner. Besides, she's not some box-office queen. Remember Herbie Fully Loaded?

Archived