Hell's Kitchen

WTGH

• Members

I was so happy to see Keith be eliminated. The look on his and Heather's faces was priceless! I loved it!

I actually think Virginia is going to win. I want Heather to win, of course, but for some reason, I think Virginia is going to surprise everyone and pull it off!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Chef will have to pick Heather based on what Keith said well because Keith is right and if he picks her to run a restaurant, then it will REALLY look true.

Keith has been a leader this whole game. No leadership skills?? Yeahhhh. OK.

• Members

I can't believe because of one bad showing leading the kitchen that Keith is out. Haether is now my pick, because the only thing Virginia has shown she can do is win contests when the heat isn't on. At dinner time, she blows chunks.

But I think Gordon got pissed because Keith had a point. How a person who has been on the block five times is in the final two is beyond me.

• Members

Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Congrats Heather!!!!

She owned Kitchen tonight and totally deserved to win. I can't help but wonder if she and Rachel had a showmance ;)

and be still my heart, I got to see Giacamo again *swoon*

• Members

Heather, YOU RULE!

Although Virginia did kick your ass in restaurant design and decoration. Her place was gorgeous!

-My god, Keith is shameless. Asking for $$$$?

An added bonus of Virginia losing is Keith and the gang not getting a red cent. :lol:

-Heather and Rachel sitting in a tree... :wub:

-Heather's team was surprisingly good. I expected man!@#$%^&*] Sara to stir up trouble but she restrained herself!

Where was Maribel? :blink:

• Members

I liked Virginia's decor better than Heather's but I am glad Heather won.

I was watching the chef's other show, Ramsay's Kitchen, on BBC America the other day and I was shocked that he wasn't being such a foul mouthed fiend he is on HK. Yes there was cursing but it was nothing like they show him to be on HK. I guess it really is all in the editing. :blink:

Archived