Hell's Kitchen

WTGH

• Members

Ding, dong, the !@#$%^&*] is FINALLY gone. I was so glad Sarah was booted. What a nasty witch? I hated all her nasty comments she had to say. LOL...anyone else love how Chef kept calling her a cow? That was mean but I hate her so I didnt care. I also loved when he told her to shut the f up when she tried to speak up at the end. And how fitting was it to have Virginia get sweet revenge by being responsible for her leaving. Buh bye Sarah; dont let the door hit you on your ass

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hahahaha. Sara was SUCHHHH a !@#$%^&*]. But I liked her in this episode. I usually like reality show !@#$%^&*]es! Kiss my Grits! LMAO.

It should have been Virginia in all honesty though. Let's be real! She sucks. And you KNOW she's going to make it into the final two because the promo said the most shocking elimination ever. I'm guessing Heather is a goner.

• Members

I dont care who wins. This is the one reality show where I hated ALL the contestants. They are all either incompetent, annoying or just plain irritating

I have a question though. How did Keith betray Garret before? I missed that

• Members

Keith told Garrett that he would choose him to go with him if he won any reward challenges. He won a trip to Vegas last week, and instead of taking Garrett, he took Virginia. :rolleyes:

I was LMAO at Sara getting hoodwinked last night. :lol: Couldn't have happened to a more deserving contestant! :D

ITA that Virginia will make it to the Final. How else could the elimination be shocking?

• Members

I've been hating Sara the whole season but I liked her last night.

-Only Chef can call Sara a cow, Virginia was out of line giving her the cow creamer.

It isn't funny when you do it !@#$%^&*], it's mean spirited.

-Heather will probably end up winning, but I don't really care.

She's very uneven. She rocks one episode and fails miserably the next...

LMAO at her crying when her construction dish got the worst reviews. :lol:

ETA: If Virginia wins this, it's all because she throws her cooch at chef.

• Members

Finally!! I had to laugh when Virginia stayed... that's right Sara, you got f*cked. It's even better that Virginia isn't that good of a cook. I'm hoping for Heather and Virginia, but I have a feeling it will be Keith and Virginia for the sake of the men vs women element they started with.

• Members

It was not rigged after tonight. That fat waste of space finally got his due.

He was unprofessional, lacked leadership and lost the challange.

Totally right decision.

Heather will win, thts a given, but who would want Keith as the chef, he would spit in the food when he mumbled the orders and take the spoons out of his crack to serve...na, he needed to good!

Archived