Y&R: Someone from Victor's past returns

• Members

Victor (Eric Braeden) has cut out paper snowflakes, got himself a puppy and taught his grandson the corporate art of photocopying your face; next up: visions. Soap vet Signy Coleman (ex-Annie, GUIDING LIGHT; ex-Crystal/Celeste, SANTA BARBARA) is returning as Hope Adams Wilson when Victor's ex-wife appears to him on July 14. Coleman was on Y&R off and on from 1993-97; 2000 and 2002..

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Hope and this is good news for me.

As for Victor Jr., I want him to come on the show soooo bad. Maybe he could cause some trouble with Daniel or Lily OR give Colleen something or someone to do.

• Members

I liked Hope, but hated the Hope/Victor relationship... and I think that was because of the way he was acting when Hope discovered she was pregnant with Victor Jr.

I don't think Victor lost his memory when he met Hope; I remember everyone thinking he was dead (because of an accident happened with his car, that was stolen from him)... and him ending up at Hope's farm and saving her from being raped... I think.

Hmm... how ironic would it be if Victor Jr. and Lily had an affair? Nick's brother messing around with Phyllis' son's wife, would be interesting...

• Members

You know, I started to type that he could be a foiler for the Daniel and Lily marriage BUT I like Daniela nd Lily together and I would like to see at least ONE couple that I like happy. Besides, Colleen needs a guy more than Lily does.

• Members

When Lynn Latham was on Soap Talk, she mentioned EB took her out to dinner to talk about things and that he told her about somoene she could bring on who wasn't on the canvas. I am guessing this is her. :)

• Members

I knew there's always HOPE... ;)

Seriously, Signy Coleman was just fabulous in this role. I also loved how the !@#$%^&*] kept on fighting Hope who was rather passive about Nikki's stunts because she always had self-esteem. Sigh, this is one the few woman Victor really loved. Nice to see her again! :)

• Members

:lol:Remember when Blake found out and said something to Stephen about receiving a degree or something in "FAGGOTRY"? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why would they recast Hope? :rolleyes: Why not just kill her off and have Victor take custody of Victor Jr?

Archived