OLTL: Michael Easton to leave?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was just watching Port Charles this morning, remembering how great he was. On OLTL? I WANT TO SHOOT MYSELF! I cannot believe one of the actors who first got me glued to daytime is one of my least favorites. John McBain has been a complete disaster. Can't wait to see how they write him off.

• Members

I won't be too disappointed if ME leaves. I just want Natalie to have a decent storyline for once. Getting her away from Cristian was a start :D. If John leaves Llanview, hopefully that will create a better story opportunity for Natalie. Since she got involved with John, it's been "all about his demons." That gets exhausting, you know.

• Members

HOW DARE YOU WISH THAT HORRIBLE FATE UPON MY FAVORITE SHOW GENERAL HOSPITAL!!!!

With that said, I loved Michael Easton as Caleb/Michael on Port Charles. The problem with him on OLTL is well....his character blows major ass chunks. He's written so terribly and Michael hasn't done anything to dry and "work outside the shitty writing". Let him go back to DAYS.

• Members

SOD is reporting:

After his website was shut down unexpectedly, fans learned that the actor isn't comfortable confirming that he will remain on the sudser after his contract expires this summer

LMAO

Heck he's a step up from Maurice ;)

Michael was awesome on PC, but on OLTL he's just bad :(

Archived