OLTL: Michael Easton to leave?

• Members

OMG! CAN WE BE SO LUCKY? No knocks on ME, he's all right, but he's overblown, gassed and much bigger than he actually is, on OLTL. They air him too much and are trying to make a star out of him. A LOT of him has brought this show down because of that. YAY, if this is true.

That sounds like a great idea!!

:( Or maybe this is just a ploy for fan support so that the show can see how popular (GAG) he and his character are. It happened with Archer and happens a lot. So I'm not counting him out yet.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He was okay on DAYS, because he was CLEAN-SHAVEN and not looking like he hadn't showered in a year.

But I'm sure he will go to GH or even AMC because ABC and Fronzie just wub him! He's not a bad actor, but the character sucks lemons.

He can return to Port Charles as Caleb so he can bleed Emily, Sonny, Jason, Sam, and Carly dry. Then he can swing over to AMC. The show could use some more Laverys, right? ;)

• Members

Oh yeah! Thanks Dan! B)

I am soo hoping this is true. I am keeping my fingers, toes and everything else crossed on this one. I hope it turns out to be true, so I can break out the bubbly and order the cake!

Perhaps I'll be finally dust off our picture of Michael Easton to use down the road if this story turns out true....guess I should use his picture once, since I refuse to his his ugly mug as an intro. to my OLTL spoilers! LOL

I'm bad, aren't I? But sometimes it's good to be bad! LOL :lol::D:P

• Members

Now the focus of the show will return to being on Antonio Vega. An ABC soap just has to have a leading man to woo in 18-34 crowd. Like AMC's Ryan and GH's Sonny.

"I can here Scotty's screaming for all the way over here. Congrats dude.

But my luck, he'll end up on GL...."

Maybe ME is going to try primetime a little bit. Hopefully.

• Members

August is a long time away, and the production that has tried to make him the star of the show are slow to change their minds: they are probably already offering him the sun, moon and stars, as if he doesn't have it already...(how about a NEW HEADWRITER in that package??)

. I expect a tense situation all summer, most likely better than the show itself, as each new week will bring one new rumor after another, as to will he or won't he?

Archived