Y&R: THE KIMBERLIN ELITE

MarlandRulez

• Members

Just have her say she liked her face and decided not to go under the knife and then have her come back to LA and eliminate Felicia Forrester. I'd love for her to kill, then leave and then everybody's like "what?? Sheila struck again"?? Haha, great drama!!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i saw a rumor on soapdish that GH wanted Kimberlin Brown to join as PC's Rachel Locke as SONNY'S SRHINK, so they could do a kind of Melfi/Tony Soprano thing.

No doubt he would have seduced her :rolleyes: kimberlin deserves much better than to have that Pacino parody as a co star!

:lol::lol: everybody in green velvet

• Members

You got that right. And to add insult to injury, Bregman didn't even submit a good reel. Don't get me wrong, I like Tracey Bregman, but one of her episodes was about strip poker. Come on!

I wondered why she didn't submit anything involving Sheila and Lauren but then I realized that Kimberlin Brown most likely owned those scenes. LOL!

And don't even get me started on Judith Chapman stealing the other pre-nom. :angry:

• Members

OK so guys, we have to wonder when the hell Kimberlin will grace our screens again!

OPTIONS:

Returning to Y&R - HIGHLY doubtful given that they botched the job and failed to write well for her and she basically has no ties anymore.

B&b - She has scores to settle, and how will she deal with Taylor when they come face to face, as well as Massimo?

OLTL - The role of Paige seems to be pretty frontburner and it boggles the mind that they havent offered the part back to Kim!

• Members
I could kind of see this in about a year..but that's too long!!

This would most likely be our best bet. I really hope she comes back!!

Ughhh...I hope she doesn't come back to OLTL. She's way too good for Paige Miller.

Archived