Y&R: THE KIMBERLIN ELITE

MarlandRulez

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I only catch Y&R on occasion, but I try to watch it on weekdays that I don't have to work whenever I can because of Kimberlin Brown. The first role I saw her in was when she played Paige this last year on OLTL. I've been a big fan ever since.

So while I can't comment too much on Sheila, I'm all for spreading the Kimberlin love around.

Nikki

• Members

Agree with everyone here, but nothing and I mean nothing compares to the chemistry she (still) has with Tracey Bregman. Why do you think everyone went nuts when we heard she was coming back to Y&R? Yeah, it was fun watching her on B&B (I only caught the tail end of her on Y&R), but this is the story fans have been clamoring for. May the fireworks begin!

• Members

its a shame for OLTL fans, Kimberlin was just gaining appreciation in the part when she got offered the chance to go back to Y&R, Paige was getting a meaty story with the secret about Spencer. Also enjoyed her few scenes with Heather Tom, for old time Y&R viewers, it was a treat to see two of our show's most wonderful performers finally together from the soap's early 90s Golden Age.

Archived