Y&R: THE KIMBERLIN ELITE

MarlandRulez

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Signing In!

I havent watch Sheila's latest stint on Y&R except a few episode her and then and she's as great as ever

I loved her ever since her time on the B&B which was the best era of that soap.every sheila story kept me hooked- from Eric,James,her coming back as Erica's mother..the only one I didnt liked was the stupid Jungle story.

to this Day I am pissed I missed her last episode when she shot the !@#$%^&*] stephanie.I've seen it since then in clips,but It's not the same Damn it! :angry:

Kimberlin is an amazing actreess and every soap will be lucky to have her.

• Members

I love Sheila....she was my favorite character on Y&R when I was just a toddler and she is a damn good character now. Nothing's changed with her. I just hope she never dies even if her and Lauren end their feud.

oh and btw nice recap of Sheila on B&B MarlandRulez. I only wish I could have seen that. :(

• Members

:o Wow, I am really shocked. Talk about an eye opener Claude. :blink: lol. But somebody should SERIOUSLY be seud!!!! I mean...this girl's like a LEGEND! I'd compare her to top-notch actresses like Erica Slezak and Susan Lucci anyday. I swear the people who rate these soap shows should really look what us viewers (in all categories) think about the show instead of just basing whether someone should get an emmy nom based on ratings or some other technical issue. It's pathetic because I believe Sheila has really made a difference in the ratings from when she started to today (even though now she ain't really a big fan fave cuz of her storyline ;) ). When someone does what Sheila has done for a show...she should at least get nominated or recognized in some way <_<

Archived