AMC: Has anyone seen the casting news from SOW **SPOILER**

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not happy about RB leaving at all!!!

Just off the top of my head, the only semi recent charachter that I can think of that has very strong ties to Pine Valley that fans would love to see come back is Skye...but highly doubt AMC could get her away from GH.

I wasn't watching AMC when Kate Collins was on and I don't mean to be sarcastic but is it possible that the reason they are bringing Kate Collins back is because she would be a cheaper "get" than bringing back the last Janet?

• Members

I think if anything Kate would be more expensive. She made the decision to leave during her first run. They ended up recasting the role of Natalie. Robin Mattson was let go from AMC, so I believe that Kate has a little more leverage with the show's budget.

• Members

It will be absolutely awesome to see Kate back as Janet again. I loved Robin Mattson but was very young when Kate was on AMC as the first Janet and didn't see much of her except in clips and what not. I am so looking forward to this. AMC is finally generating some buzz again! Plus this additonal character with past ties to the Valley is returning also. Holding out hope the REAL Dixie comes back!

Archived