April 17-21, 2006

Toups

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm gonna wait and see what the viewer numbers are. Remember...DAYS hit a 2.4 a few weeks ago but was still well above last year in number of viewers. So to me, if they remain above their viewership over last year, that 2.3 really doesn't matter that much to me. Sure, it'd be great if it were higher, but "new record low" may not be as bad as it sounds....So yeah, I'm waiting. :)

• Members

Yeah. I agree. DAYS earned its low rating this time. The last two weeks have been worse than J/J faux sex, IMO. At least that was exciting. Hutzler can't act. And Patrick is a waste of a character. KILL HIM!

• Members

:( AWW not you too. It seems like all my Days friends are being so gloomy today. Sure the Patrick stuff was bad but the rest of the show was pretty damn good last week. I could see 2.4 but not 2.3. Its definitely going to rebound next week-maybe 2.4-2.5 which is fine. They won't be this low next week mark my words.

• Members

IMO, actually it's the posters commenting that these posters are coming out that are making noise, I don't mean to be serious since you commented on it kind of tongue-in-cheek, but... Heck it's the "die-hard" DAYS fans that are saying, in this thread atleast, the show sucks - they're not anti-DAYS, they just don't like DAYS right now. And the people who are fans of other shows, I don't see taking that much jabs one way or another. JMHO.

• Members

It's happened with AMC also and almost every other soap on occasion, so it's nothing special. Sometimes for some reason (maybe it's share related, who knows) when the average should be averaged down IT IS averaged up (but only with the .04), when it should be averaged up occasionally IT IS averaged down (but only with .06).

Archived