NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Toups

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

How exciting was that 3rd period!! It was the best period (8 goals!!) of the playoffs so far. If Edmonton last htis game, especially after leading 4-0 in the game, i think they would've lost the series.

Edmonton is playing awesome right now! Bring the Cup back to Canada, Edmonton!!

• Members

Watching the game on a very small 12-inch screen (black and white) with a whole group of people...PRICELESS! :D That wedding definitely will be an unforgettable one. :lol: Those last few minutes in the 3rd period was soo scary!!! :o I wouldn't have been at all surprised had Anaheim tied the game.

I'm still in SHOCK that my predictions concerning the Edmonton games have been right for the past two series! :blink: Woohoo..we're in the finals, baby! There is so much honking in the streets going on right now, it's awesome!

• Members

I'm so happy as well :) The whole family was watching. And when Anaheim had 6 on the ice and the oilers only had 3 we were all on the edge of our seats.

The mayor is now 3 for 3 in predicting the series.

GO OILERS GO!!! 4 more to go.

• Members

Unfortunately I only got to watch the last few minutes of the game last night...and it was very nerve racking.

I can't believe some people thought they would get swept by Detroit...now look where they are!

I'm not the least bit surprised, and I can't wait till the next round! GO OIL!

• Administrator

How can anyone say that they're not surprised by Edmonton's trip to the finals? LOL I mean, who thought Dwayne Roloson(!) would do this well?

LOL That's an awesome story.

• Members

I was just at Whyte Ave today and the windows at Chapters was broken! :o Me and my friend saw people from CityTV News there...when we caught the news later on, I was surprised by how bad things were Saturday night...there are many people embarassed about so-called fans recent behaviour...including the mayor. It's obvious some people are just using the Oilers' success as an excuse to wreak havoc on the streets. :(

Archived