NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Toups

• Members

The Oilers battled hard, and I'm so proud of all of them! After the Sens, they're my favourite team.

They have alot of players that deserved to win, but I could say the same thing for the Canes.

I'm watching the NHL awards tonight, and I'm looking forward to next season!

When I was watching the other night, I was thinking...I find this 100 times more entertaining than the NBA finals would be. This is the best game on the planet!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

:o That's a very good trade for Vancouver IF they can sign Luongo to a long term contract (he'll become a free agent next season).

Did you guys hear that Pronger (because of his family) wants out of Edmonton and he could be traded this weekend.

• Members

Yup, it's big news here. Rumor is his wife hates Edmonton. I hear Florida's very interested in him as well. Personally, I'm very offended. He'll become very hated.

I agree if the Canucks can resign Luongo they'll be set.

Vancouver also got a defencement Kraijek. Panthers got Auld, Bertuzzi & Allen.

• Members

Pronger's out? :blink: I haven't paid attention to the news lately and as much as he took our wrath Game 7 passing the puck around during that 2-man advantage...he was still a pretty good player. :( Ah, well..just as long as they keep Pisani, Horcoff, Peca, Roloson, and Markannen..I'll be okay.

• Members

It's not looking good for Roloson, Markkanen & Peca either. Rumors are the Leafs are interested in Roloson and Peca & Samsanov want to go back out east. Pisani better freaking sign. Also, Horcoff is a restricted Free Agent.

But wow all the North West Teams are bulking up.

Vancouver got Luongo

Calgary got some scoring in Tanguay (sp?)

Minnesota got Demitra.

It's going to be an awesome division next year.

• Members

I would just scream if Pronger ended up in Nashville! I know it wont happen, but just the thought excites me. Nashville does have money to spend this offseason, so ya never really know.

darraholic, I dont hear much about hockey so have you heard any rumblings where Pronger might end up? Any info would be great!

Archived