NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Toups

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel bad for the Oiler fans, I know exactly how ya feel since Tomas Vokoun from the Predators was out for the season just a week before the playoffs began because of blood clots. Without Vokoun the Preds had no chance, and IMO the Oilers wont win but maybe one game because of this.

• Members

Aww, man..that was an AWFUL game. :(

I thought Markkanen did pretty well but we couldn't get the puck past Ward! :blink: Not to mention all those stupid penalties we took!! :angry: And not that it matters anymore but it was soo obvious that goal by Doug Weight was deflected off his skate. <_< Ughh.

At the beginning of the game...everytime they panned to the Carolina fans or players, the crowd would boo...Oilers, cheer...Carolina, boo...:lol: It was pretty amusing. :lol:

But yeah, the crowd at Rexall became pretty ticked off at the number of missed opportunities. There was quite a big of lousy passing and that one powerplay where they only had one shot on net...what was that??? Even if they had Roli around, they're not gonna win if they can't score! :(

I'm PRAYING that we can turn this thing around Saturday night..otherwise, I think we're out.

• Administrator

Yeah, it was awful. :(

The Weight went off the skate then went off the stick. You could see the puck change directions after it hit the stick.

Down 2-0 without Roly...it doesn't look good. :(

• Administrator

Great game by Marky and the Oilers!! We're still in it!! :)

PS....I LOVE how the crowd sang BOTH national anthems. You will never see an American crowd sing the Canadian national anthem. Kudos to the Edmontonians. :)

Archived