NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Toups

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, guess it wasn't the person who fired near where I live. :lol:

You have good faith! I didn't think they'd get past Detroit! :unsure: I'm soo glad I was wrong! I'm also bummed about the Sens losing...how cool would an Edmonton/Ottawa final have been? :D

Anyway..these are my predictions (looks like I got one right for the conference semi-finals..and it turned out to be the one i paid attention to the most! :D):

Anaheim vs. Edmonton - Edmonton in 5

Carolina vs. Buffalo - Carolina in 7

• Members

:o Do you know why? Was anyone arrested? :o

Edmonton is on a winning streak! :D On my way home from work, I was listening to the last few minutes of the 3rd period..when they said Todd Harvey scored, I was like, "NOOOO!!!!" I thought he was from Anaheim! :lol: I've never heard of him till today!

We're gonna win the next two Edmonton games for sure!

• Members

OMG, you are not the only one! :o And to think I was actually feeling sorry for Anaheim when Edmonton managed to have a 4-0 lead over them. :blink:

That was pretty cool how the fans took over and sang "O Canada". Did you see Anaheim's goalie (name escapes me) laughing? <_< Something tells me he isn't laughing right this moment. :lol:

Damn! I'm going to be working Thursday night. :( I'm so convinced that the Oilers will win the next game.

Archived