NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Toups

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We're going to round 3. We're going to round 3. Picture me bouncing around at my cash register at work tonight after the Sabres took down the Sens in OT. This is better than my birthday and Christmas put together.

We're going to round 3. We're going to round 3.

Nikki

• Administrator

Warning: Foul language below......

FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all I can say for now. I'll post my thoughts tomorrow. :(

• Members

Toups, I hear ya.

Ottawa should have won that series, but they didn't. Now it looks like my Wade might not be back...but I sincerely hope he is. He's been my favourite player forever and I would be sad to see him go...but I can understand why he might not want to come back. I hope they offer him the captaincy, because I'm afraid it's going to take more than money.

GO OILERS!

• Administrator

I think they'll sign Redden and let Chara go. I truly believe if we won game 1, we would've won the series. :( I would love it if Wade was made captain but I do like Alfie and I don't blame him for us losing the series, even though he should've hit Pominville on the game winning goal.

GO OILERS!!! Who would've thought EDM would be DET and then SJ? McTavish was brilliant bringing in Peca, Pronger and Roloson. Bring on the Ducks! It's Duck hunting season!

Archived