The Tad and Dixie Chicken Finger Stand

Adam

• Members

Well everyone must know (unless you are living under a rock) that the big Tad and Dixie reunion was today. I have yet to see it myself but I cannot wait. I thought I'd start a thread for people to show their appreciation for one of AMC's best supercouples and one of daytimes as well. I am sure if you love Tad and Dixie I don't have to explain why I named it what I did ;)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LoL ---no explanation needed.

This couple has always been my favorite! They are daytime's big supercouple of all time.

Their reunion today was great - full of flashbacks...and I can't get enough of them.

I hope they slowly find their way back to each other...

...here's to wishing on a star! ;)

• Members

OMG no. I hope in time they find their way back and I hope it surrounds Kate.... I mean if they make Kate David's daughter...... I will just, I dunno what I will do. It jusr would be a huge mistake for McTavish to make. She has already pissed off so many fanbases already, if she pisses off quite possibly the biggest couple fanbase in AMC's history... nah I am confident UNLESS her hand was forced she would so not make it David's baby. She loves T&D, she created them, she wrote all their great moments. She knows this couple better than she knows any other. I am actually for once confident McT will do the right thing! LOL

Archived