• Members

*waves*

~ Scoops and Stuff ~

_

_

_

_

_

Spoiler: Today, Sam feigns ignorance when Tracy mentions Angela Monroe's name. (Yay! Tracy's on. Of course, we already knew that.)

Spoiler: Today, Tracy produces a picture of "Angela Monroe" which freaks Sam out. (Woo yeah, Tracy!)

Spoiler: Sweeps is hostage situation at MetroCourt. Guza reports: Every major character will be involved. (I better get some Tracy!TV.)

Rumor (from Bits and Pieces of SD): Tracy has more tricks up her sleeve. (More Sam related stuff?)

Rumors from Anonymous Posters:

Alan dies in Jason's arms. * (Please. Soap. Gods. NO!)

Jason regrets the past as he says goodbye. (All about Jason, blah, blah, blah.)

Look for Alan's death to hit Jason hard surprisingly. (Totally. NOT. Surprising.)

A sibling fights for another. (Tracy and Alan? But probably Maxie and Georgie, as mentioned earlier.)

Luke protects one of his own. (Is Lulu in trouble?)

Monica vows justice. (Go, Monica, go!)

Alan dies at the hospital and has scenes with everyone. * (If Alan is dying, this is much, much better.)

Jax returns with an agenda (ELQ takeover, possibly? This matches with the other Jax/Quartermaine rumors.)

* Obviously, we have some contradiction.

Edit: Gah. Board is slow. Another spoiler (from Wizard): An unknown person calls Shadybrook to check on Laura's condition. (Scotty?)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I knew the whole Sam/Tracy stuff would be lame....and it makes Tracy look lame.

spoilers for today:

I mean, seriously....Jason's a mobster's enforcer. Even if Sam were a contract killer, he likely wouldn't care, and he isn't going to care that Sam used to be an adult film star. (or maybe she posed in mags, I don't know...just going by recaps.)

Sam should know Jason won't care.

NOW, on the other hand, Edward might. So I can see Sam quitting her job believing that Edward would fire her anyway.

But supposedly Tracy threatens to show these pics to Jason which gets Sam freaked out?

How dumb. How lame. And how badly I want my girl out of that.

Sorry ya'll. I just do.

The story might be interesting, if Sam had the brain power to be a worthy opponent to TRacy and try to dig up something on our girl....like that abortion she had that Edward doesn't know about....only Sam will find out Tracy lied and instead gave the baby up.....Hee.

WHAT??

:)

But the story as it is? Is just snooz worthy lame, and to add insult to injury, when Sam finally comes clean and tells Jason Tracy was blackmailing her, we'll get the obligatory Jason in Tracy's face, and Jane will have to look scared, when in reality, Tracy would be no more scared of Jason than she is of Sam.

spoiler talk over

*sigh8*

On a good note, Scott AND Luke are coming back soon !

• Members

Tracy's favorite flavor of cake is lemon. It goes with the lime sherbet, which goes with the tequila.

:D

Oh, MsQ, I'm muchly hating most of those rumors you posted. If this becomes the Jason Show again, I will just puke my guts out.

And Luke protecting one of his own--SpankyBuns is your OWN TRUE LOVE, jacka$$, so you better be protecting you some WIFE, boy.

Sorry, I'm in a cruddy mood because I just wasted two hours in a training class where I learned NOTHING.

Oh, and Regency, TracyLuv, and MsQ--I've been reading the transcript from last night between work calls today. Ya'll are some interesting women. I was a wuss in school. TL, you are so Tracy's Mini-Me. LMFAO about Sister Sicely and Sister Felicia. As a 10-year Catholic School Survivor, I think you are now one of my new heroines! We need T-Shirts. "Tracy Quartermaine Got Me Through Catholic School."

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

spoiler from GotInfo:

AHAHHAHHAHA !!!!! MWUAHHAHHA !!! Make him grovel Tracy !! Do it !!! (my commentary, LOL)

spoiler

Week of 1/29/07:

Luke returns home. Tracy is UNMOVED. (my caps).

UNMOVED people.

Go Diva Girl !

Work it Tracy !

Make Lucas Lorenzo work for it baby !

Go girl !

spoiler (and commentary) over.

• Members

SEVEN DAYS!!!!!!!

FAINTS!

DIES!!!!!

comes back from beyond the grave for another comment: ;)

I was going to say it's Tracy he protects. I hope so! I hope so! :D (Though it could be Lucky. For some reason, I don't thinks its LuLu).

LB

EDIT: to include a reaction to the brand new SPOILER POST from ILTQ:

On the outside Tracy may APPEAR UNMOVED.

But on the inside... all her damn internal organs have melted from the heat in there!!!! And they're now threatening to leak out her toes! Really our girl may be the Queen of appearances... but she's having trouble keeping this one contained. Trust me! ;) I know! ;)

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

Tracy at the top of the stairs is glorious. That should be in the opening credits. :D Dayum, HOT stuff.

Uh, Sam, just got her ass handed to her. More power to the Heiress Apparent.

How hot was her hair today? I'm stunned. I need to dish about her and STAT. Any takers?

Breakroom?

ETA: Okay so no breakroom. When I said Java hated me, I meant it.

Edited by Regency

• Members

I'm pretty sure the spoiler about

spoiler

Luke protecting his own, is about Lulu, since either Wizard or GI on SD gave a partial list of the hostages at the MC and Lulu is one of them.

Unless Luke is also a hostage though, I can't see how he is protecting Lulu, from the outside in, unless he's playing hero again.

Just like the train wreck.

Tell me something....do TIIC have ONE.SINGLE.CREATIVE.BONE. in their collective bodies?

Cause I smell wash-rinse-repeat.

*sigh*

Oh yeah......Alan is a hostage too......:(

spoiler talk over

• Members

Okay, boys and girls.

Every person on the LoveFest who didn't sign a lease for a new apartment and who isn't moving this weekend, please take one step back.

*crickets*

MinervaFan is standing alone in a line, while you're all one step behind her, right?

It's a squeelicious day.

Breakroom, my lovelies? I feel like frolicking. As it is, I may even write a little short for Sister Mary Hotpants!

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members

Hey MinervaFan, Congrats on the new apartment!

Thanks for sharing out AU story...it ROCKS! I can't wait to read the next installment :D

Also, I e-mailed the transcript of last night's chat to Staci...hope she receieved it. If you're out there and didn't get it let me know.

Have a nice evening everyone!

"She can be very very difficult." - Larry Ashton

• Members

Nooooooo not the BR !

:(

Speaking of down for the count though, this board is wonky. We must all promise to meet over at JE online if and when the board goes down because it's been acting up a lot lately and the last time it acted this way it was down for two or three MONTHS !!!

I know I signed off last time though....and here I am still logged in.

LOL

Details from the show from anyone who has watched yet please....I'm still stuck at work and would love commentary.

Can't wait to read your little fic Deb !

And ooooh moving is tiring but the first few months in a new place is always nice I think. :)

• Members

COME ON!!! What kind of statement is that?... I'll write more (if you want me to continue). Don't be coy MF, it's not cute when I am on edge, waiting for something good to read!!! Of course, we want more. I loved it so far, though.

And this works perfectly b/c in my own little head I know that there was thr rumor about her and Elvis. I choose not to believe that she would be a homewrecker when he had a wife and child there, but I think she could definately be linked to Elvis if she wanted to b/c she is just that cool. So I am moving the timeline of the rumor to just after divorce so there was no problem and I can have this story to be my example!! Now get to writing the next part(s), and I am emphasizing the S b/c I want lots or at least the ending quickly. No more semi-cliffhangers.

And congratulations on your apartment!!! Have fun moving in

Edited by knh