Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love it how her whole delivery/projection changes when she is faking being nice today at the start!

Did anyone notice that patrick told Skye "her husband's tests show he is o.k. to be moved". Since when did skye and lorenzo get married? Or did I miss something???

I noticed Tracy was in the middle of the show commercial promo thing today in her white jacket. Maybe the new writers came in and said, "hello people???? Why are you wasting the best character on the show???"

• Members
Wow. This sounds so bad. I'm sorry everyone. :(

I'm going to be jumping into the breakroom for a bit. Not sure if anyone's still there, but I'll see... :)

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

6 days of Tracy? And tomorrow too to make 7? *throws confetti*

hookedongh, article came from a scan I made.

nex, rumors are from SoapDish. Anonymous poster. Grain of salt and all that.

Edit:

Rumors, remember. RUMORS.

SD's latest anonymous insider says he/she isn't sure whether or not to consider what's coming next for the Q's an actual full blown story. HOWEVER, the Q's will be having stuff to do, centering on the Rick Webber mystery, Alan's death (heart attack), and Jason/the Q heir. Also, and I quote: "When Luke returns, there will be some more Tracy/Luke to look forward to. He'll comfort her after Alan's death a bit. Jane Elliot fans will probably be happy about that piece of news."

Another insider: Sweeps is not going to be nearly as exciting as the spoilers are indicating. Look for a lot of mob and little hospital. The mob will get the action and be in the hotel the hospital will get the boring stuff. They story will lay out in such a way that if sweeps fails it can all be blamed on too much hospital. [There is] no stand off at the hospital. That will be at MC. The hospital will not get any good story until the aftermath when the injured are brought in. And the mob will then get the majority of the story again. Alan's death is not about the Q's. It is about Jason dealing with learning about fatherhood while dealing with what he has done to his own father. Sam and Jason will not be together when this happens. Sam is getting closer to Edward and Alexis.

And another: January 30 - Sam is more determined than ever to have a baby, after another encounter with Tracy, in which Tracy calls Sam "Angela."

And finally: Jax is going to try and take over ELQ, bringing Jax into the Q sphere (as previously mentioned).

Again, these are not definite.

Enjoy the LuNacy spoiler! Not as good as LuNacy sex, Lainey, I know. But still something...

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I'm really glad Jane is getting the five/six/seven days in row and all. And looking fab while doing it: the positive.

The negative? I watched Thursday and Friday all together and FFwdng time included, it took me about 25 minutes to watch the Tracy scenes from both shows. Which averages to about less than 10 minutes an episode?

Still ten minutes is better than nothing, and I'm grateful to have it....but I can't help but notice I FFwd'd through three or four Jason/Sam, Jason/Sonny, Carly/Sonny scenes, to ONE of Jane's.

<_<

I love Jane and Tracy, and again glad she's getting the airtime. But it's obvious it's not HER story.

I also have a feeling that the Sam/Tracy rivalry is leading somewhere.....hate to keep going back to the Sam is Tracy's daughter stuff but I can't help but feel Sam being around is more than a plot point to bring Jason back to the Q's and/or to give Tracy a rival.

I still think there's more to it than that.....we'll see though I guess.

I haven't watched yet today.

I am READY for Luke to come back. So ready. I hope and pray Tony and Jane will have some good stuff coming up. I think they will.

• Members

OT: Sad news death of daytime star, Darlene Conley

I don't know if any of you watch Bold & Beautiful, but I'm sure you know who she was. She played Sally Spectra. She was awesome. I was shocked and saddened to hear this news. I found out at the GH Board over at SOC. It states that she was on GH at one time. Not sure I remember that. My heart goes out to her family, her B&B family and her fans of course. One of the true divas of daytime.

Click below for story

:(Soapcentral.com news

Edited by pinkpopsicle

• Members

Birthday idea, flood the comment line or studio with birthday calls for Jane?

I don't know if she is scheduled to work on her birthday, but it would be cool if she found out that she got tons of calls from her fans on her birthday. I have the OLTL comment line, not sure what the GH number is. It's on the opposite coast.

• Members

Look at the up-side to that (especially with how little she's gotten in the past). with all the other characters on the show and how many different stories are included, it's not bad that she got 1/4 of the total.

Hi to MF and pinkpopcicle

• Members

The JanieMas 2007 Official Tequila Blow-Out and Limbo Contest should take place here, though, dontcha think?

I'm all about flooding the comment line--I'll just have to pick up a phone card.

As for the February sweeps extravaganza, I'm still trying to get past the fact that none of the doctors wore sterile masks during the Monkey Fever epidemic last February. If they put as much thought and research into their little 24-ripoff, I'll be snoozing on the FF button, waiting for Jane and Tony to make their five-second appearances.

• Members

I think I will call the comment line tomorrow, they usually post the comment line # at SZ, we can check the Scrubs or SkyLo CPs, they usually include the numbers there.

I'm so happy Jane will be getting our stuff tomorrow. :)

Eeeeeee !!!!

And wow. She looks better now than years ago.

Most women don't look BETTER as they age.

Jane? Is an exception.

And double EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

She's on again today. :)

• Members

Double Squeee !

I suppose we should have snacks tomorrow and a cyber Birthday Cake as well.

I think Jane looks like she would go for an unusual cake flavor, like strawberry.

Tracy? Well we know she eats cake, or likes cake, from last year's BDay surprise. My first instinct was to say chocolate but I don't think that's quite right.

I think she so rarely gets a Birthday Cake that she doesn't care what flavor it is.....

*sniff*

I can't hate Luke for one reason: he got our girl a cake.

Isn't that sad, that it takes such a little thing, to make her happy?

:(