Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think when they are "on", Lacy is still the greatest thing about GH.

But....they do need to shake it up a bit, and not with Bora McFrumpsalot. There's more entertaining material with Larry, a peripheral character when he was on last, than there is with Laura, the supposed "heart" (murderess and all, gag me) of GH.

He's BL's grandfather, Tracy's ex, Ned's dad, was in league with Brenda's daddy and Cesar Faison before he left, could easily scheme with Helena, be BFF's with Luke, etc, etc. None of which includes sitting around holding anyone's hand, necessarily.

I loved the TrAsh chemistry, too. They were hot. And I don't think the characters even kissed. They didn't have to.

Good timing with that article in SOW. I wonder why they even did it....but here's hoping Guza actually might decide to bring back a non mob related character for once.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

It's about time someone of the Spencermaine persuasion realized how Carly is manipulating Lulu. Tracy already gave Carly the smack-down and I've no doubt if she was actually part of the Lulu/Dante/Brook story, Trace would have figured it out in a nanosecond. But alas we were denied the most obvious story in years (trying not to be pissed) so at least someone will hopefully pick up on Carly's manipulations soon.

As always, thanks Hooked for the info. Duelling insiders is always fun. The truth is either right in the middle of that or no where near it. Time will tell.

• Members

I hate the silliness as well but this is gh and older actors don't get nothing. So I'm stickin' with Luke and Tracy. And Tracy wouldn't get any storyline (unfortuately) because gh is sh!tty without Luke. On this show women revolve around the men. :mellow:

Edited by funny1

• Members

Spent the day watching Days of our Lives live stream FREE fan celebration in LA for their 45th Anniversary and the acknowledgements on and off screen just keep going.

Looking back at the crap JFP gave us when General Hospital reached that landmark is even more upsetting. And Days doesn't have anywhere near the budget that GH has to use. Fans were royally screwed.

• Members

i watched that stream too Remos. The DOOL cast seems very cohesive (although I'm sure they have drama too) but their fan appreciation and the fact that every single cast member was there except KA was pretty amazing).

I missed some of the interviews. wonder if they will be online soon.

In watching some of the old JE stuff on DOOL, it is so fun to see her interacting with John Anniston, wally, judi, etc. I think her interaction with matthew ashford was some of the best chemistry she has ever had onscreen with anyone.

so glad I watched that old stuff--gives so much background into the families and relationships.

DOOL can do the semi-wacky hinks story such as viv in the sarcophagus, yet seem to make it meaninful and tie into history and have cast integration and feature the vets in the storyline. Unlike the wacky hijinks GH has JE/TG doing now.

• Members

So here is a recap of Tracy dates the next couple of weeks:

Week of the 8th

11/9 Ethan blows luke's cover but he manages to convince Tracy to run away with him to Vegas anyway

11/10 Luke/tracy/ethan/maya wake up with no memore of their drunken night

(I would think maybe there would be another date next week but nothing specific so far)

Week of the 15th

11/15 ethan/maya have sex right as luke/tracy arrive with annulment

11/16

General Hospital

(A Warm Talk)

Jason and Sam have an intense bonding session; Tracy and Luke learn about Nevada's annulment law.

11/17

General Hospital

(Forgiving Dante)

Michael attempts to get Carly to forgive Dante; Edward delivers a tempting offer to Ethan and Maya.

11/18 ethan/maya give Edward and answer and Tracy demands luke marries her on xmas

11/19 No specific mention of Tracy but luke is suspicous when he overhears carly tell lulu to invest in dante with her whole heart

thanksgiving episode spencer/Q thanksgiving

• Members

Very true - and every child actor was included except the toddlers playing Sydney. Just like a real family the "parents" and "siblings" looked after the younger ones and the Seniors made sure the Juniors were involved. All in all very well done, though I think some fans forget these are normal people doing a job (crying girl was a bit much).

I hope the Christmas wedding is worthy of them. This so called "hijinks" is absolutely ridiculous and I'm amazed JE hasn't checked out yet like TG did. Perhaps you're right and when his play is over he'll be more engaged. What they are giving them now can't be that challenging to perform. I haven't even watched GH for the past three days even knowing that Tracy was on, but I've already watched the advance Days show for tomorrow. Says something about where my interests are being held.

• Members

Hi Guys,

No I have not been around for ages. Really busy with grade 12 and work. About to graduate, anyway have caught up on tracy scemes. Meh they are not that good. kinda the same story line at last eyar with holly and the fake heart attack. I also have made a new video

Miss you guys and will be back now

Thanks

TracyQartermaine