Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Okay - it wouldn't take much for me to miss it. I just followed the link back anyway and I'm good.

TG interviews (the good ones, not the ones where the interviewer can't get past LnL) are always interesting. I had no idea some of the stuff he's done. I agree that IMDB is faulty at best and a joke at worst, so it's nice to see TG talk about things from the past. I like the honesty that he was too young to know who he might have rubbed shoulders with - that's real. Also he might be okay with it now - the Oliver Stone stuff - but I imagine that must have been hard at the time. I don't envy anyone who has to endure the "celebrity" culture of Hollywood.

• Members

~ 10/22/10 recap ~

Luke continues to have a "heart attack" at MetroCourt. Tracy stands over him, going on and on about how he is scamming her. Olivia rushes over and tells a MetroCourt employee to call an ambulance. Jax rushes over next. Tracy can't believe Jax is falling for this. Jax isn't necessary falling for this. He just realizes it's bad for business if Luke dies in his hotel.

The paramedics arrive and inquire about medical history. Olivia tells them Tracy is his wife and would have a better idea, and of course, Tracy tells them she is not his wife. Jax provides the history as another paramedic tells Tracy there is room for one more in the ambulance. Tracy's not going, but Olivia will. Tracy insists she is not paying the bill for this charade. Once they leave, Tracy orders a martini. Jax acknowledges that Luke might be pretending, but if he's not, how is Tracy going to live with herself if Luke dies while she was sipping a martini? Tracy smirks.

Tracy arrives at General Hospital after Luke is brought in. She tells Matt that the thought of getting a real job (to repay the 10 million) might have caused the collapse. Olivia tells Matt not to believe Tracy, that she (Olivia) believes the heart attack was real. Matt leaves to stablize Luke.

Meanwhile, Lulu shows up at GH, and Tracy informs her that Luke is faking. Ethan arrives as well. Elsewhere, Luke wants Maya to switch the test results, but Maya is reluctant.

Outside the curtain area, Tracy tells Lulu that Luke will be fine and that Luke lies as easily as he breathes. Epiphany interupts and threatens to have Tracy thrown out for being loud. Lulu wonders if Luke really did have a heart attack and tells Tracy that ever since Tracy threw him out, he's been drowning himself in booze and cigars which can't be good for his heart, so what if that is why this happened. Lulu goes in to see Luke, and Tracy's eyes and face reveal Lulu got through to her. Lulu enters Luke's room, and Luke tells her nice job.

In the waiting room, Tracy seems anxious. She is sitting and wondering how long it takes to run a few tests. Inside Luke's room, we find out that Maya swapped the test results. Tracy enters and Maya wants Matt to tell her the news. Matt explains that Luke has suffered a massive coronary and that another one can be fatal.

Later, Tracy visits Luke might herself, acknowledges the heart attack is real, and apologizes. Outside the room, Maya has doubts since Tracy is blaming herself for accusing Luke of faking, which is exactly what she and Ethan are helping him do, and it's cruel to scare her into thinking Luke is dying. Ethan says it will be worth it when the two of them get married for real. Back with Luke, Tracy tells Luke he'll be okay, that she'll make sure of it.

• Members

Thanks Ms. Q!

This was on dish tonight....who knows...wonder if this is all in vegas... I think laura' b-day is just he planned date. so if true looks like the reason ethan/maya tag along is to make sure luke doesn't bolt and that is the offer edward makes them they can't refuse.

Ethan/Maya/Edward/Tracy/Luke

Ethan and Maya sleep together. Maya isn't happy that they took such a big step.

Tracy and Luke agree to get married. Tracy makes big plans.

Luke gets uneasy, Edward sensing problems asks Maya and Ethan to keep Luke from running.

He doesn't want to deal with heartbroken Tracy and her unbearable ways.

Ethan and Maya grow closer.

Luke will show up at the last minute. Lunacy offically marry.

• Members

I was thinking tracy was going over the top and putting a ton of conditions on luke and perhaps the laura's birthday part makes him a little uneasy like it seems wierd to do that (I can't imagine tracy demanding that but maybe it just so happens that is the day they pick or the place is available). I can see luke getting all freaked like whoa I hate big weddings been there done that, etc...and that is why the fall previews said something about luke's demons and will he run for the hills...I think maybe that is why he confvinces her to run off to vegas...not that he doesn't want to marry tracy....but like the whole OTT wedding/family thing gives him panic....

So they run off to vegas...

• Members

Yea, I could see her ordering a 500 piece orchestra and inviting the entire town not to mention his tux to wear. Luke would definately freak. I wonder if she'll make him sigh a pre-nup this time? I hope not, she knows she like him stealing her money.

• Members

The mention of Laura's birthday is odd - GH really has nothing to do with Laura on any level. Even Laura's so-called "devoted children" want Tracy as their mom, so I can't see why the date as her birthday is being factored into this. Perhaps it's another play with the LnLers. Lordy knows they're an easy group to manipulate. Remember last Christmas "Laura watches over her family" or some such rot, and it was a Spencermaine celebration with Tracy bringing gifts to the grandchildren while everyone was at the house waiting for Luke to arrive. When he did he was all about Tracy (loved that kiss wub.gif). The LnLers were convinced Laura would put in an appearance and it was just that cheap angel on the tree, lol.

Luke's panic just seems odd regardless. Tracy is not a showy person and Luke knows that better than anyone, so he'd see right through her planning a huge wedding. The whole thing just sounds off.

I'm not going to get too worked up either way. Just the other week we were bothered by Luke doing the heart attack route again, and it turns out that Luke is playing it but Ethan is the one orchestrating the whole thing. With spoilers including Edward, Ethan and Maya in LuNacy's wedding there's nothing to stop Luke responding to any of their machinations, not Tracy or marrying her directly.

• Members

I think the Laura's birthday as the date of the wedding is just so that Luke maybe starts getting uncomfortable about it or something. There is no other reason...we know Genie is not returning now at least through December and Tony already said luke/tracy legally wed in las vegas, so the wedding doesn't take place in December anyway.

Whatever it is, I am just happy JE is getting some airtime.

She got soapnet's performer of the week

• Members

I still haven't watched Friday's GH, so I really must. Loved the JE shout-out, and TG's latest interview which included her not "wanting to work that hard" for extra stuff makes me think she's very content with having TG's vacation schedule - even if we're not. dry.gif What it does do is have them both in top form when they return in the fall of the year. (It also makes the over-exposed look even more tired and overdone.)

EDIT

Okay, finally saw Friday's GH and I've got to say Mama ran the gamut with her emotional portrayal. In the end she looked like she was ready to cry as she stood over Luke. Should be good as they pick up today.

Luke thanked Lulu for getting in on the scam but something tells me she didn't know it was a scam until Luke thanked her.

Maya is definitely a weak link and SOOOOOOOOO not in the same league with Ethan. She hasn't got the stones to play the Spencermaine game, that's for darn sure.

I'm looking forward to Lucky joining in on the family fun - and I must say Siobhan is growing on me. I'm even starting to tune out the accent.

Edited by remos