The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey funny

I will make you a file of Jan/Feb lunacy and upload.

remos/ILTQ--Genie spoke highly of Jane saying how she adored her at that recent panel she was on at that comic convention I think.

ILTQ--too funny--everyone wants to work with JE but she does have NOTHING to do and scraps! Even though she has a grand-daughter on canvas now too.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well that's good the hear 'cause everyone else does too. I watched a few years ago when someone asked her about JE and the pause was obvious.

Can we really see Tracy nursing anyone back to health? That's just not Tracy - something else is going on.

• Members

LOL..someone who went to MB's event asked him if he would do a love scene with JE. His answer was "sure, I'd be up for anything"

I think it might be the way the spoiler is worded...but it said Tracy announces she will do that. The other spoiler was that Ethan pulls Maya into a passionate kiss. Maybe she walks in on it? Yet, why would she invite him to move into the Qs?

• Members

Who knows what Tracy is thinking. I'm sure she's not going to do anything to encourage Mayan, and will probably think Maya is using Ethan the way she started using Edward.

And let us not forget Ethan is the most Luke-like of the Spencer Sibs, so I'm sure that alone makes her feel better.

There's always an angle out there....

• Members

As far as GF/JE, I get the feeling GF is being polite because it serves a purpose. I don't know how she truly feels, maybe she really does respect JE, but to be honest, I very much get the vibe that GF doesn't like ANYONE to be more talked about or sought after than her. I don't get "generous, giving actress" in her interviews or comments. I don't know the woman, maybe I am just reading her all wrong, but I certainly think when it comes to other actresses, she comes across as one who sees them as nothing but competition. But then, lots of people say all or most actors at heart are like that, self absorbed and "me, me, me".

For all we know, JE could be like that-although other actors have gone out of their way to say she's "different", because she's not like that at all. Who knows? I certainly don't. Remember the comment from way back when, about JE and that other actress she considered to be competition?

Same with Maurice-his comments are nice, and I think he and JE are friendly, but in a public setting like that, what else is he going to say? "Ewww gross. No way"? Of course not.

What I do like, is that we can believe spontaneous comments like the ones where the costars such as Jason T and Kelly, Kim, and a host of others, say they'd love to work more with Jane. There's no reason for them to offer those comments unless they mean them, so those, I can take to heart. Which is nice, that there are some things the actors say we don't really have to question.

Like instead of asking him if he'd do a love scene with Jane, Ted King was asked who he'd like Lorenzo to get involved with romantically,and he answered Tracy. Which is very different than specifically asking about Jane in a public setting, if you get my drift.

For the record...I alway thought JE/MB had chemistry, and Tracy/Sonny would have been hot.It would have been all kinds of wrong, but still.....hot.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

Can you imagine Luke if there was a Sonny/Tracy hook-up? He'd FREAK, lol. Might serve him right. wink.gif

We've had enough information from a variety of sources to know that JE has a mystique about her that others respect and admire, and she's one of the top in her field. What we know about the EWCBO is she's got control issues and has a history of being hard to work with. I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out why GF and TR are not asked back to GH unless there's no way around it. Daytime hasn't got time for Divas/Divos. TG's face when she "won" that Emmy was enough to tell the tale - even as great as he is he couldn't hide his contempt within the first few seconds. There's one line they shovel at the LnL fans, but there's definitely another they all live by.

• Members

You guys are funny!

I might be naive, but I really think Jane/Genie have a friendly repoire. I don't think they view each other as competition, and think that they separate reality from tv storylines. I remember someone tweeting about Richard Simmons recently going to lunch with JE/GF together.

In any event, I just recently was watching a funny scene between Jane and Genie as Anjelica/Diana on DOOL where the two of them were having lunch together and Anjelica was giving her the exclusive story of her husband waking up from a coma. It is funny, really, of how all these daytime stars of old have all pretty much worked with each other at one point (at least those that show hopped a bit).

I find it funny watching LLC and JE on the City together and JE/LW in scenes on that show as well as JE/TK.

Not sure of this blog site but here is what it said for next week for Tracy:

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I would never say they saw each other as competition - that would be ridiculous. However, I doubt it's lost on GF that as long as JE plays Mrs. Spencer, GF will never have a return to GH. No matter how warm their interactions for the benefit of fans/media, one does have a job at the expense of the other.

I'm sure they do have their collegiality - they'd have to in some degree. But there is no indication that they make an effort to spend time together.