The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Actually I just picked up again last week. I've been gone from SOC for ages. And you're right - it is the same garbage over and over again. But it's like smelling blood in the water, the desperation is too tempting at times.

There are some good head over there, and that's why I stick around. I'm sure it's pissing some off that anyone is still a LuNacy fan considering how many are constantly spinning for EWCBO. What can I say.... I'm shallow. :D

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Luke and Tracy are on the wrong show for an adult relationship. They need to be on any other soap. Everyone else does bed/love scenes and kissing/romancing except gh. And all I ask for is a minium of cuddling. :mad: Gh doesn't even want to blantly elude to lunacy having sex. Pisses me off.

• Members

Jackie Zeman said again in a recent interview that years ago she and Kin were supposed to kiss at the end of a scene. When they started, Jill Phelps told the camera to pan away from them. JZ/KS questioned her on why as it was written in the script for them to kiss and she told them "nobody wants to see old people kissing". Jackie said "and we were in our 40s then).

Ridiculous!

• Members

Oh Lawd! And they think people over 40 don't have sex/kiss/romance. Y&R are always bed hopping. I mean victor Newman (Eric braeden is like 65) has had like 5 love/bed scenes this year. Peter Bergam (plays Jack) has had like sex all over the place and he is around 55. Erica on AMC is like 63ish and she is dating a younger man. And There are others on amc that are older than 40 have bed/sex scenes. Damn what the hell is wrong with Gh. i'm so sick of them. Sonny is like the only character over 40 that has sex on camera. :mad:

• Members

Well they have had LuNacy playing some serious tonsil hockey, and Tracy gave Luke real tongue, so I think it's rather inconsistent. I doubt it's policy, but I do agree that we should be having more romance and some bedroom scenes for LuNacy.

• Members

The last time they had a real kiss was last New Year's.

The kiss was cute but I didn't see any tongue action. :o

I hated that "campy lemon mouth pucker" he gave when he came back from being kindapped by Helena.:mad:

I remember the LnLers talking about the "open mouth cabin kiss" between LnL for days on end, :rolleyes: wonder will

we get a real Lunacy liplock soon? :(

• Members

I don't get it with GH....

On oltl nora, vicki and dorian all have love lives.. betcha 20 bucks we get a sizzling bora bed scene.

And we'll likely get a hot little dorian/david bed/lust scene sometime, soon.

I'm migrating over there already. Added OLTL to my dvr last night. It's only a matter of time before I drop gh. Only a matter of time.....

(oh.. but i'm thrilled about max/diane. i love how they've kept that story alive in a very low key way. LOVE THEM... and CH is 50ish!)

• Members

Hey Lainey! Yeah I have been watching bits and pieces of OLTL and DOOL too--I'm liking the bo/hope stuff and like seeing Wally every once in a while. I like Kate on that show too. I also like Barbara on ATWT.

Luke seems to be propping the Liz/Lucky/Nik story at the moment. He is supposed to be working for Sonny coming up and Lulu is freaked out as she knows Dominic is taking down sonny and she doesn't want luke to go with him. You can bet we will get a few scenes of Tracy bitching at luke for getting involved with Sonny. It is really frustrating. I would really almost want Laura to return as then she would be a part of a storyline. Right now I just see her as luke's appendage for some propping. I have a feeling Ethan is going to be mobbed up with Luke soon too.

Edit

Lainey have you caught CH on Cougartown? I think that is the stupidest show ever, but she is getting rave reviews and being called a scene stealer, etc. I have a feeling she is going to be in primetime more and more. I'm glad for her.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Even the mob won't be doing "Mobbie stuff", so I'm not worried. Apparently Sonny is going to take the blame for Claudia's death and Lucky is going to go crazy a la Tony Jones. Wonder who's baby he will steal.. :blush:

This was spread around today:

Biggest Buzz Question Spreading Fast: Is 'GH' back to its former glory?

Maurice Benard’s Emmy-worthy performance as Sonny - he called Claudia every bad word under the sun (last wk). From Jonathan Jackson’s glorious return, to Jane Elliot’s fierce coug-tastic style, to Sarah Brown’s incomparable talent. Written by Dave Goldschmid & Nathan Fissell. GH delivered their 2nd Emmy-worthy script this year? The 1st being Karen Harris’s oh-so-romantic Spixie non-nuptials?

Plus great actors Jame Franco & Scott Reeves (yippee a Webber returns) are on their way! AND another evil Cassadine. Bravo to everyone involved!

• Members

Tracy was on today. I think she had two scenes. She showed up with ethan (In her same outfit as it is the same night--guess she sobered up) at the hospital to see Lulu. She noticed Luke noticing Niz. She said something about loving lulu and she was bitching out some nurses about lulu's conditions in her room. JE looks super thin from the screencaps I saw.

I didn't watch but that was what I could gather from soapdish.

• Members

Hooked I agree, Jane looked fabulous today.

She did look thinner to me too and I'm loving her hair.

Did anyone notice the latest TG/JJ interview?

Tony calls Genie "his acting soulmate" and says the show needs her back on canvas.

All this Laura/Genie talk must mean there's a good chance she's coming back.

If it means "good story" for Tracy, I say bring it on! :)

Tony says TPTB promised him a big "Spencer family" storyline so I think we're gonna see a Cassadine/Spencer family throwdown. :)

I can't wait.