• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ARRRRGH!!!!

Ok, I'm strictly venting at this point. I want people to completely but out of my future plans unless I have asked for it. Not that I don't value their opinions but it does nothing but make the decision making process harder. I was fine with the whole grad school for EDU thing. I am fairly certain i would have been some form of settling but I was ok with that for now b/c it A) is something I eventually want to do anyway (probably when I settle down for good) and B) it will be a paying job, unlike this garbage I have now that gets me nothing but my loans which is fine unless something happens like, oh I don't know, I need a new computer. I absolutely want to teach. My problem is that I donly want to do it right NOW b/c I could potentially get all my kids from work, who I would love to have. Aside from that there would be know rush. I know I would adore all the kids I get, but I don't know them yet so it doesn't hurt if I don't have them yet, right?! My problem with the teaching thing is that I know once I do it I won't really change it or I would get sick of it and burnt out and not be very nmuch good to them anyway. I would never get to try all the other things I want to do. I know the stage fright thing is a big problem but, while I would be happy teaching for the rest of my life, I would feel like I missed out and I'd regret not trying todo something in that field. However if I tried it and failed or I didn't enjoy it I could go back. Or if I tried it and succeeded I would be fine with not being a teacher.

Here is my big dilemy with the stage fright thing. First of all, I have most of it b/c, as dramatic as my family is, being the first born I didn't have that. I was the one who was, while not embarrased by much, was very much so by doing anything in front of people b/c it scared the crap out of me. Then I get got teased by all the sisters (little blackhearted devils) so I wouldn't even try letb alone say that that's what I wanted to do. What it's done is it has caused me to create reasons not to try it. I have become quite good at that actually. I have gottent o the point that I believe the reasons and now it very very hard to ignore it without feeling guilty. I have convinced myself that it is a very selfish career choice. By that I mean that it is not something that has any kind of benefit to anyone but myself. I won't be doing any good, I won't make the world a better place, I won't do anything but make myself happy with that. It's not going to change anyone's life. I could be a teacher and do the exact opposite. Everything else I have wanted to do in my life has had some form of "for the greater good" thing going with it. I was going to (and am trying) start a foundation for diabetes. It is not really along the lines of donations and cures, though I'd take what I can get, but there has to be a way to recycle what has not been used. I get how many $s worth of supplies that I can't use but it costs so much and so few have insurance that why can't they use mine? Really quick summation of that, but there it is. Anyway, it's all been along those line, so it is very hard to want to do something that is ENTIREly selfserving and not feel guilty about it.

I can talk myself into doing it but I just keep feeling bad about it. I need to get over that crap but it's hard to do when I have one giving me the speech about how I need to go back to schoool as soon asd I can so it'll be free and I don't have to worry about that or insurance and the other is telling me to do what I want to do, coming up with a whole plan (phD, teach/study abroad learna language, write a book while I'm there and come back here with my degree and earn more right off the bat) which seems great and a lot of fun, but still not exactly what I want right now. Plus he still doesn't get the I have no money thing. I need to come out of school and not be that much further in the whole than I am right now b/c I won't get back out of it. That's why I applied for one of the jobs I found in NYC. It's be getting $80,000 a year at the entry level but it's a very very very slim chance at that. However if I did that I'd be ok for all the other areas I would be worried about and then be able to take an acting class (hopefully one on one) or find some way to learn a little more. PLus I'd be able to offord to go to India and to my cousin's wedding.

What the hell!!!!! Why can't people just stay out of it and let me decide.

Ok, done with venting.. for now at least.

Later all.

crossing my fingers for those jobs b/c I NEED it

Edited by knh

• Members

Right now I don't think TG is leaving end of January, but I do sort of buy the 3 month extension. However, I think nobody online knows caca about nada these days!

I think all the spec for this hospital crisis that last three weeks or whatever is spinners.

The only thing we know for sure (at least in Guza speak) is from SOW (I have it in front of me)

"Luke & Tracy's on again/off again relationship will be interrupted by the arrival of an interesting newcomer. Luke will discover even deeper feelings for Tracy when her life is on the line."--SOW

And SOD--"Luke and Tracy try to make their marriage work. For Luke, that means finding a way to resist the urge to go on the road. An unexpected stranger may provide incentive to stay in PC for a while."

And BTW---I dont think TG was on 15 times in December. Was he really on 5 more episodes than JE? I only recall maybe one to two max--the one where he had scenes with sonny and alexis, and the one where he had scenes with TC, JMB and GV I think.

I don't recall five....

Also JE made the top 20 of episode counts for the past four years (she was number 20 but I think their counts were off Ms. Q as they had 73 for 04 and like 77 for 05.

For the year JE was at 83, and down 21 episodes from last year; TG was at 68 and down 20 from last year.

• Members

Hooked Tg was also on for the wedding and that was two epys right there. I do remember him with alexis, jax?, sonny. That's an epy there.That's three. Don't remeber the rest. Didn't Lucky come over to talk about Sam to him? Luke ws talking to a few ppl at the HS for a few days.

And what about him and Robert? Was she on that day?

Edited by funny1

• Members

Five is accurate - there was the episode where he saw Robert on the docks and they found Sasha's body, and then there were the two Scorpio-Drake wedding episodes. With the two you mentioned above, that's five more.

Loving all these clips, guys. Thanks to everyone who's posting them.

• Members

The count is right, TG had 15 episodes while JE had 10.

Luke was on on 12/1 with Nik,

on 12/15 with Lucky and Alexis

on 12/22 with Robert, dead Sasha and Mac

and on the 26th and 29th at the wedding without Tracy.

But otherwise you are right this episode count has many other mistakes.

Edited by SeanM

• Members

Okay...I'm so wrong! Thanks. Forgot about the scrubs wedding stuff and the scenes on the docks with Robert.

Seems like TG is on this week a couple days (Wed. and TH) I think without Tracy as well). I am finding it odd he is not taking an extended winter break after the holidays, but maybe he still is..

• Members

I really liked it that Luke had some interaction with other characters this past month and this week we get Luke/Bobbie!

In the last few years Luke was off screen for two weeks in each January. I believe this won't happen this year becuase of the hospital crisis. This means TG had only two weeks ofd like anyone else due to the holiday break. Maybe he pre-taped some scenes and was away for an additional week who knows.

Anyway, I always figured, if he will leave in spring anyway why take a vacotion a few weeks before?! So maybe he is leaving?

• Members

No, this was part of the deal that had him taking all his vacation over the summer. He goes from March to February, or February to January as his year, so he didn't have any left over for January. So we've got him until sometime in Spring when he will be gone for a week or two, then the summer again.

BTW thanks for compiling those legit spoilers. I've heard that the actress who plays Helena (can't remember her name) has been in talks, and she's the only one I can think of that would be 'waltzing' back into Luke's life and distract him. It's not ewcbo, that's been confirmed in a few places. TR is the other person coming back for a short stint, I believe.

As for Tracy this week, we've also seen a spoiler where she compares Johnny to Luke for Lulu. I would imagine that would take place this week as since this is when Lulu goes to Luke for help. She might not be in spoilers but I can't imagine Tracy won't be around after being so present up to NYE.