The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Thanks all for the compliments. My ego appreciates them and I'm glad you are all so entertained. (Just with GH would hire me to write for LuNacy so I'd be able to funnel my vision for the full effect..... sigh.....)

Anyway, this popped up just now on the IL:

Mr. Craig tells Epiphany about how Stan died

Lucky wants Liz to lie about Jake. He is willing to take a bullet to keep it from coming out. They do not want Trevor to know. Craig shoots Lucky and the truth comes out anyway.

Olivia wants Kate to lie about Dante, but she spills it anyway to save Sonny. Do not expect Sonny to thank Kate for it.

Carly tells Patrick she thinks Robin is off her rocker and needs help. Patrick agrees with Carly in front of everyone to keep Craig from shooting Robin (again).

Tracy admits that she and Luke messed with Alan's will in order to save Monica.

Leyla admits she tried to steal Patrick from Robin even though she knew he loved Robin.

In order to save Johnny, Trevor admits that he had an affair with his mother and he favors Johnny over Ric.

Carly claims that she loves Jax more than Sonny. Will Jerry shoot his brother?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

remos, late with this, but I enjoyed the fic too. Very cute and fun!

Glad you enjoyed it angel. I wish it would let me put it on YouTube.

Re: The spoilers - I don't buy 'em. This morning someone posts there will be a Q/A game where honesty matters, and then a couple hours later, someone else is spilling what secrets will be revealed in this Q/A game? Too coincidental for me... People are just building off of what other people said. I wonder how many versions of this we'll get now until we know something concrete.

• Members

The pairing thing is very reminiscent of the MC, and Guza could go either way on that one. He said it was undone before, but he also likes revisiting his crowning achievements, so one doesn't know. Getting all of these secrets out would be a great way to jump-start a million different stories and conclude some of the open ended ones, though. I've also seen insiders say they value their job too much to spoil anything about the hospital crisis so who knows - perhaps the gag order has been lifted considering how close we are, perhaps it's blowing wind up our skirts. We'll find out in a few weeks regardless.

I'm just happy to see Tracy's name in print, and Luke fighting to get in to her would be consistent with his never being there at the right time but always being the hero to his family in the end.

• Members

I'm really looking forward to this hospital crisis and I hope we get to see lots of Tracy, Luke the rest of the Q's and maybe even Bobbie. It is so good to have TG back on screen after his long vacation. We get lots of Tracy since october and I hope it stays that way for the next few month.

BTW, I don't believe TG is leaving when his contract is up. If he would leave we would know something by now.

And Happy New Year to all of you!!!! :)

• Members

I know I asked already but can someone tell me what clip it was on youtube (if you know what it's called it'd be great) with the sex maniac line cuz I think it sounds hilarious and I want to see it. I am online right now looking at computers to buy b/c I think mine has bit the dust. I can't get it to do anything right now. I am trying to get it back up enough that I can at last burn all my photos and songs that aren't already on a disk onto one. Otherwise I've lost everything. I have to call and see how much it'll be to get it fixed otherwise it's out. I show no loyalty I tell ya. Actually not so, I feel bad scrapping it b/c my fam got it for me when I went to school so I'd feel guitly, even though I went to school 5-6 years ago and that means this is way outdated and majorly infected with everything it can be. Looks like it'll be gone, so like I said b4 I'll need to replace everything on there from you guys. Plus side is most of the things I've seen have a dvd burner in it so I can burn the vids to a disk right away. Right now I have a dvd burner program that they added last time I got it fixed but I don't actually have a burner that is compatible.

Later all.

I still can't get over the NYs epi... good thing it's on again tomorrow!

• Members

Oh..... Tony Geary isn't going anywhere. Look at these numbers:

DECEMBER - 20 Episodes (n/c)

1. Kirsten Storms (Maxie Jones) - 17 (+2)

2. Bradford Anderson (Damien Spinelli) - 15 (+3)

* Maurice Benard (Sonny Corinthos) - 15 (-2)

* Steve Burton (Jason Morgan) - 15 (-1)

* Anthony Geary (Luke Spencer) - 15 (+5)

* Kelly Monaco (Sam McCall) - 15 (+7)

7. Julie Berman (Lulu Spencer) - 14 (-2)

* Sarah Brown (Claudia Zacchara) - 14 (--)

9. Jason Thompson (Patrick Drake) - 13 (+4)

10. Brandon Barash (Johnny Zacchara) - 12 (-3)

11. Kimberly McCullough (Robin Scorpio) - 11 (+1)

* Ingo Rademacher (Jasper Jacks) - 11 (+2)

* Greg Vaughan (Lucky Spencer) - 11 (-9)

* Laura Wright (Carly Jacks) - 11 (+2)

15. Tyler Christopher (Nikolas Cassadine) - 10 (+6)

* Jane Elliot (Tracy Quartermaine) - 10 (+1)

• Members

remos- I found that odd too!LOL Everyone else on the show seems to live through all these things except Tracy!

Although like knh said she's had some "moments" but I want a life or death situation!I hope Johnny and Luke try to save Lulu and Tracy!!! :D

• Members

Ya know what else I/m looking for now... The knots landing clips. The second season just became available on dvd so it should be up at some point. Otherwise I'm heading to blockbuster at some point. I won't be able to post anything but if I get a new comp I'll get them up with the programs.

So I just got messaged on facebook. My cousin that I had told you about who lives and works in Pakistan but is from france is getting married in the summer and invited me to the wedding in france!! PROBABLY won't happen, but still, it was sweet anyway. Kinda bummed though