The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I don't know who true these spiolers are but I saw them over at SoapZone for today:

Next on General Hospital:

Laura makes Luke choose between her and Tracy.

Sonny isn't done with Karpov yet.

Patrick's prayers are answered.

Sonny and Carly fight thier feelings.

Sam tries to manipulate Jerry.

Jason visits Robin in the hospital.

Luke, Laura and Tracy have it out.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Today's Recaps (Thursday, November 6th - Rusty's 4th Birthday)

STATS

Vets: Laura, Luke, Tracy, Anna

Kisses: nothing

Stories: Jason trying to figure out what happened to Sam; Sam kidnapped by Jerry; Luke and Laura talk; Sonny survives the night; Robin watch continues; Tracy and the screamers look for Luke and Laura

Line of the Day: "Besides, you're family" Lulu to Tracy

Sc. 1 - no Tracy; Next morning, Laura has locked Luke out and he's saying it's cold outside. Laura opens the door and glares at him. He says he doesn't want to press his luck, but can he get a cup of coffee. Laura slams the door in his face.

Sc. 2 - no Tracy; Luke saying it's complicated and too hard to explain through the door, still asking for the coffee. Laura says she doesn't have to do anything for him, she's not his wife, Tracy Quartermaine - of all people - is his wife, so she doesn't need to do anything. Luke explains that it was a scam at first for money, and then one thing leads to another and well, he should have told her more of the truth. MORE, Laura yells, you should have told me all of the truth. Luke starts to cough and Laura tells him to knock it off. As Luke continues coughing Laura starts to wonder if he's scamming her or if he's getting sick.

Sc. 3 - Tracy and the screamers at the site of the car crash. The police said the rain the previous night washed away the footprints, but evidence shows Luke and Laura were there and walked away. Tracy b!tches about nature saying she hates it, then sees the car and says it's not an accident site. The rest don't understand, and she says it's vintage Luke and Laura - it's a set-up to cover for them taking their romance on the road. Meanwhile at the cabin Luke is on the ground clutching his heart. Laura kneels down beside him and gets really concerned. He tells her he's had 3 heart attacks and he needs her help to get up. As she helps him he jumps up, runs into the cabin and starts laughing at her. Laura gets furious again and Luke says hate me all you want, but hate me to my face not through a door. Laura gets in his face and really glares at him, and Luke asks if he can have that coffee as he leans back from her aggression. It's actually quite comical.

Sc. ? - no Tracy; Luke finally has his coffee and sits down with Laura. She doesn't want to hear the truth, but knows she has to. But she wants to go on the record saying she understands Luke moved on under the belief that she would never get well again. It hurts, but she does understand, she wanted to believe she was the only one he could ever love, but she knows that is selfish and unrealistic. She's not mad about his marriage to Tracy, and can he understand that. Luke says yes. Laura continues that she's mad he didn't respect her enough to tell her the truth. Luke's look is acknowledgement that she has every right to be mad at him.

Sc. 6 - Lucky saying his parents wouldn't leave without them telling the kids, Lulu agrees that Luke has gotten much better at telling one of them where he was going. Tracy can't decide if Lulu is gullible or if she should emulate her step-daughter. The police say there are a number of cabins around and Nicholas suggests they start looking through them. Tracy says they can go but she's staying there, no more walking through the wilderness for her. Lulu says she'll stay with Tracy and the boys can go look. Tracy asks why this sudden concern, and Lulu says if she was paying attention she would know it isn't sudden concern, besides Tracy is family. Tracy is stunned as she looks at Lulu. Meanwhile at the cabin all humour is gone. Luke explains that when the doctors told him she would never recover he did move on. When the chance arose to awaken her for a short period of time, he had to really struggle and asked himself if he was doing it for Laura, or himself, or the kids. He didn't know. And when she woke up she wanted to marry him and he knows that was when he should have told Laura about Tracy. She was going to be awake for such a short time and he wanted to make her happy and not waste their time. Laura nods and says she gets it, it's sweet, it's romantic... but it's condescending to think she could never handle the truth.

Sc. 7 - Tracy and Lulu at the crash. Lulu asks if she's checking for signs that Lulu sees dead people. Tracy laughs and says it's obvious Lulu has made a full recovery. Lulu says yes, thanks to her mom. Tracy says she's really glad Laura returned for Lulu. Lulu says it's great, but it must really be killing Tracy. What is she going to do about it, Lulu asks. Tracy looks wistfully away and says "I'll let you know when I figure it out". Meanwhile, Laura says it's infuriating to have chunks of your life missing, but it's even more infuriating having parts of her life kept from her. Luke says he just didn't want to hurt her. Laura says she would rather be hurt than treated like she couldn't handle it. Luke knows he should have handled it better. Laura then says she doesn't know how long she'll be awake this time, so rather than deal with the past lets deal with their problem right now. She's awake and he's married to Tracy, so should they be spending time together at all?

Nex, I've mis-counted scenes somewhere, sorry. I'm sure of 1-3 and 6-7, but I'm not sure where I made the mistake.

• Members

Ratings were up last week! Guess family, scrubs, vets better cast integration and balance, and less mob did the trick. Let's hope it continues.

Thanks as always for the recaps. I am so far behind. Haven't watched GH all week yet. I woudl think that Tracy is on tomorrow cause I think she and Scott are possibly at the hotel bar tomorrow.

• Members

I realize that - and that's a great idea - I just like to give you the actual scene numbers for your ease.

Yet ANOTHER poll at SOC about preferences between LnL and LuNacy. Don't bother anyone, I'm letting this go as LnL's last stand among their viewers. They aren't having a funeral exactly, but they are pretty quiet.

Ratings number look good for the women 19-49, but where are the actually HH numbers?

Hooked, for the millionth time could you give me BF's and JFP's direct lines again. (I've really have to write them down somewhere.)

• Members

She always was presumptious - look at how she could finally admit she thought Luke would pine for her forever.

Tomorrow is the 'Tracy or me' challenge. I can't wait to see it play out. They were really good in that scene today - zero romantic chemistry, but like old friends who had come to a parting of the ways. I wonder how she gets from accepting that he's married to Tracy to actually challenging him to choose her over his real wife.

And Tracy admitting she didn't have a clue what she should do, and that she thought perhaps she should emulate Lulu in her belief in Luke...impressive. I thought those moments were so telling.

• Members

Here is what I think about that.... :angry: (first of all).. just kidding, but I am taking it a different way. I think (and I could be either incredibly optimistic or just crazy hopeful) that Luke's wanting to go to France has nothing to do with who he is choosing. I think it doesn't even to occur to him that the women think that is him making his choice, I think he just wnts to go with her o help her and take care of her like he would with his kids or someone else he cares about (maybe a good father would, don't know that is his first move though, but you know what I mean). I think he will ultimately choose Tracy and it'll be the story previeously stated in my posts... that she, of course, misunderstood what she heard b/c she only got bits of it and, out of context, she wouldn't have any idea that he was giving Lulu the I will always love your mother and have a place for her speech. That's what I think.

Let me tell you-- I SOOOO loved today's scenes. Not a whole lot of them, I think only 3, but they were worth it. To me, at least. Lulu styed with Tracy out of concern and, for any who didn't watch yet, when Tracy asked why the sudden concern, her response was "well if you've been paying attention it's not sudden, You are family." I thought Lulu dsounded kinda weird when she said that. She had a goofy, I'm playing you kind of grin and she glanced at her brothers. I couldn't decide if she was being sincere and just felt uncomfortable saying that to her or if she was scamming her, but from the follow up I think it was the first. So cute today and if it is any kind of precurser to what we are going to get emotionally, we're gettinmg something great. Tracy took one line (I'll tell you when I figure it out) which could have nothing and just with the look made it so sad. I'm sure no one is surprised, but there it is!!

• Members

Thanks so much for the recaps Remos. You put so much work into them.

I just finished DVR-ing it. Lulu was really sweet to Tracy; I love my TraLu! At first I thought Lulu was just being snotty, but she actually meant it. AWW. She is finally appreciating her. Tracy was pretty funny coming out of the bushes- "I HATE nature!" I will probably get shot for this, but I am not really minding Laura as long as she is not stealing Luke. I can deal with her as long as LnL stay as friends. I didn't know she had such anger in her! Luke looked truly torn about the situation. He was not referring to loving Tracy so as not to upset Laura, but you could tell that he did and was trying to work around it. Though I would rather Laura know that straight out. ;)

• Members

Thanks MJ - my one artistic endeavor a day. :D

Luke was certainly dancing around actually saying he loves Tracy - but I think tomorrow he will have no choice. Right now Laura is just pushing for an explanation, tomorrow I think she's taking it to 'Tracy Quartermaine of all people' levels. I hope Luke tells Laura how he truly feels about Tracy and doesn't undermine it just for Laura's feelings. She said she would rather be hurt then lied to - let's hope Lukey takes her at her word.

As she's not chasing Luke and making Tracy's life miserable, she can stay or go. If she thinks she can make him fall all over her again, the b!tch is going down.

• Members

Today was a Michele Val Jean day...so maybe good dialoge for Luke about tracy. I bet she writes tomorrow too.

So I have the SOD article about Genie/Kin which is so cute I must say. It is a joint interview about their 30 year friendship. I didn't know they were lovers back in the day Genie says. He was her first kiss and they broke up when kin left the show the first time. She jokes that he always remembers her birthday--you know why--cause I was worried about getting arrested until she turned 18. LOL

Both Genie and Kin said that they, along with Tony and Jane would all rather be playing their characters in the here and now rather than revisiting memory lane and the way they were in the past.

I will scan it later but Kin says when asked when they will be back. He said "for sweeps maybe". Genie says she hasn't been told or know anything about it but she is leaving for Toronto to film the NOte 2. Kin is going back to Bahamas and Fort Lauderdale (look for him funny) and NY for a while.

It is really sweet article about their 30 year friendship.

There truly is so much history between those four actors.

Also..I have the SOW article...the cover has Tracy in one corne in the top left and the Laura in the top right and it says a surprising choice. Will scan later. NO photo inside of Tracy--only LnL but Genie says she got to do a bit with Jane that is a prime catfight and when the claws come out, it is when she realizes that thye have all moved on.

• Members

We do have the promo with her in today's outfit standing beside Luke in the hotel lobby. Was that promo for this week or next?

Surprising, my ass. I really wish the writers of these rags had used some foresight and not teased the LnLers for these many years. Now they are screaming 'betrayal', when everyone who was open to the possibility knew it was going this way. I don't support them in their thinking that LnL should never end - no one is that entitled. But I do fell bad for them being used.