Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Guys, just let it play out. It's never as bad or as good as spoilers lead us to believe. All we can do is keep calling and writing letters supporting Tracy/Luke/LuNacy. We will get more if their fans request it. So far these sweeps have been far superior to anything that was spoiled in the lead-up weeks.

• Members

Good afternoon all!

MsQ, that vid was awesome!!!! Depressing...but in a good way!

So, what are the chances she's on today? Let me guess...slim to none because I actually have the day off from school and she was on yesterday when I had off. There's no way I'm that lucky.....is there?

I find it funny that where I live doesn't have school on election day...AND I CAN'T FREAKING VOTE! My annoyance knows no bounds right now! I turn 18 three days after the new president is sworn into office...THREE DAYS! This sucks oh so very much. ::sighs:: The government hates me.....with good reason I guess...its mutual.

• Members

When do polls close btw? I can tell you that as a foreigner, I just don't understand your system. It's fun to watch the map go from gray to blue/red, however. And I have to remember that in Canada blue is Conservative and red is Liberal, but in the US red is Republican and blue is Democrate, right? They are opposite.

And then we have orange (NDP), light blue (PQ), green (Greens)...

• Members

Remos polls close at different times according to the different states. But i think first polls close at 7p. if not mistaken. Some states polls close at 7, 8, 830 9, etc. All those times are eastern times btw.

And correct on the democrates are being blue and republicans are red.

• Members

NO TRACY, but I thought you'd like to know...

Today's Recaps (Tuesday, November 4th)

STATS

Vets: Luke, Laura, Scott, Mac, Anna

Kisses: Luke moves to kiss Laura's cheek (I think) but Laura slaps him

Stories: Scrubs welcome Emma Grace Scorpio-Drake to the family; car crash; Sonny hiding at Carly's; Jerry nabs Sam

Line of the day: Nicholas pulling things out of Scott's bag and holds up "a bit tub of hair gel". (it is huge)

Sc. 1 - Luke wonders what 'that idiot' was doing taking those turns at 60 miles an hour. Laura tells Luke she's scared, and Luke works to save her.

Sc. 2 - Luke wants Laura to climb over Scott and then Scott can go over the edge by himself. Laura isn't amused.

Sc. 3 - Lulu gets into a maid outfit and lets Nicholas into Scott's room. Luke gets Scott out of the car.

Sc. 4 - Luke and Laura have gone over the cliff.

Sc. 5 - Anna holding her grandbaby - no grandma-phobia to be seen; Nick find Scott's hair gel, and Luke and Tracy's marriage certificate; Luke survives the car falling over but Laura is knocked out in the back seat (could this 'damsel' get any more desperate for saving?)

Sc. 6 - Maxie meets Emma - it's adorable; Police arrest Nicholas for breaking and entering, saying he's a resident alien and his Green Card will be revoked and him deported; Scott sees the car over the edge and calls for Laura - who wakes up; Luke asks if Laura is okay and she says yes, then gets out of the car, Luke is pinned and tells Laura to go for help, Laura says they are in a canyon and she can't leave Luke behind with coyotes around

Sc. 7 - Robin makes Spinelli Emma's honorary Uncle; Emma is HIV negative, once Robin finds out she 'crashes'; Laura rescues Luke from the car, Luke asks if she's okay and says she looks absolutely beautiful, he moves in to kiss her cheek (I think, he didn't reach for her face like he does with Tracy) and Laura slaps him, asking how he could marry her when he was married to Tracy Quartermaine. Luke looks ready to deal with that question.

Okay, I've just got to say the Scorpio/Jones are simply adorable. All of them around Emma is so sweet, and Spinelli is fitting in perfectly with Maxie, Mac, Anna, Patrick and Robin.

• Members

From IL at soapdish...

Nik and Nadine have some comdeic relief coming up

Scrubs have some very nice family scenes with baby Emma.

Matt and Patrick share some nice scenes and Matt has a very sweet scene with baby Emma.

Skate are still a go but it will be some time beofre they find their way back. The arival of Sonny's son will cause major drama.

Luke and Tracy are not over for good but will hit hard times.

Johnny will lay his heart on the line for Lulu and tell her exactly what he wants. Question is: How does Lulu respond? I was told this is a diffrent Johnny declaring his feelings, some thing that we have not seen before. Its supposed to be very romantic

ME: When have they ever had good times? The good part is if they were all good and happy there would be no storyline for them--fighting is better than no Tracy--hopefully Luke is going to have to prove himself t her again and good for Tracy for having a backbone in this!

Also...

For tomorrow...

Next on General Hospital:

Tracy and Laura's kids look over the cliff for Luke and Laura.

Robin's life is in jeopardy as her friends and family hold a bedside vigil.

Matt stands by Patrick in his time of need.

Carly gets a mob doctor to come to her home for Sonny.

Sonny remembers that today is Carly's birthday.

Carly and Sonny recall happy times with Michael, while Jax looks on.

Jerry orders Sam to dump Jason and then drugs her.

Jason returns to Sam's apartment and realizes that she's been taken against her will.

• Members

I don't understand this spoiler, I thought Lulu said in a throw away line today that Tracy was so mad at Luke that she flew back to Port Charles and was staying out of "it"? Does this mean she stays behind or are the spoilers incorrest?

As for clips, I think I am going to combine this weeks clips into one, or maybe one GH day at a time, only because I want to add the scenes where Luke and Laura talk about Tracy.

• Members

I'll have to watch again, but I didn't even note that. When did that happen?

Cazigirl is already up, and you're right, Nex. The line is: "At least Tracy is so angry at Dad she's flying back to Port Charles and staying out of this". I guess I was laughing too loud at the hair gel. Then Nick pulls out Luke and Tracy's marriage certificate.

So Tracy is intending to, but perhaps she doesn't actually go.

Edited by remos

• Members

Perhaps she finds out about Nick's troubles and knows she has to stay for him. Part of her wants to get away from the Spencer madness, I'm sure, but the other part of her truly loves that man and his kids and she wants to see it to the end.