The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

HAHA Caribou Barbie cracks me up every time. Did you see SNL last Saturday? It was hilarious!

Now on to Tracy. I found everything to be okay yesterday except for the "brawl." Sorry, but that was just lame. Luke and the cop looked like they were hugging eachother. I know they were drunk, but come on!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

BYE, BYE!!!

Don't let the door hit you in the a$$.

Or do.

I don't care! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I.

AM.

SALIVATING!!!!!!!!!

Totally drooling with expectation.

I can't WAIT to see this.

CAN'T WAIT!!

That said, I won't be around. :(

Last epi I will be able to watch is Wednesday. PLEASE.. someone save the daily clips... especially the "vunerable scene." And oh.. please email me if there is something especially good. I MIGHT be able to check email once or twice. Thanks!!!

• Members

Trashy friend! Halee is your new best friend--she is the new dealer of Trash!!!

Edit

I will be happy to email you with news or save clips Lainey!

Here are some spoilers for today and tomorrow I think..

When a beautiful woman offers to bail Luke out but leave Tracey behind, Luke takes her up on it.

Olivia realizes that nothing will keep Sonny from reaching for power, even if it means marrying someone else besides Kate.

Jax decides to buy Spoon Island right out from under Prince Nikolas.

Robin’s friends manage to surprise her with a wedding shower.

Johnny continues to keep his distance from Lulu

Scott confronts Lulu and promises to make her pay

Tracy and Luke have nothing but time on their hands as they try to figure out how to get out of their newest predicament

Luke realizes that Edward hasn’t lifted a finger to help him return to Port Charles in time to help Lulu.

Me: I know what they could be doing during that time!--LOL

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

When a beautiful woman offers to bail Luke out but leave Tracey behind, Luke takes her up on it.

(Oh please, don't let Luke be an ass to her, and let this be a contextually misleading - I'm getting tired of Luke even joking that something is more worth his time)

Tracy and Luke have nothing but time on their hands as they try to figure out how to get out of their newest predicament

(As long as they work as a team, I'll take what they have to offer)

Luke realizes that Edward hasn't lifted a finger to help him return to Port Charles in time to help Lulu.

Me: I know what they could be doing during that time!--LOL

Agreed! :P

• Members

Not that we care about most of this...but one part makes me think the stuff about the plane having engine trouble and some other wacky hijinks must be true between now and Monday..as this stuff is for this week of the 20th...

She's baaaaaaaack. Laura Spencer, that is. How psyched are we? Genie Francis returns to the role (and robe&..seriously, Laura needs to change) that we love her for. Why? Because her ex, Scott Baldwin (Kin Shriner) is messing with her kid!

Scott, still bloodthirsty with revenge for Logan's murder, goes to Shadybrook to scream at Lulu (Julie Marie Berman). Things get very scary, very quickly. Who comes to the rescue? Laura! And it's Laura, Linda Hamilton style. She is NOT going to let Scott mess with her little girl. Which means she makes a pretty big sacrifice to keep Lulu safe: Leaving town with Scott. Will Luke -- finally out of the Mexican jail (which is a whole series of events that give new meaning to the word appealing)---rescue her?

Meanwhile, Sonny (Maurice Benard) wants to join the Zacchara mob and Anthony agrees -- under one condition. Sonny has to marry Claudia (Sarah Brown)! First of all, this would give new meaning to the word "power couple." Second, WTH!? Anthony sees it as a show of good faith. Sonny sees it as mating with a black widow, not to mention he's got a fiance that just got shot in the gut. At the same time, revenge can be more tempting than McDonald's.

Here's where it gets really twisted -- and good. A worried Jason (Steve Burton), desperate to keep Sonny out of the mob, realizes that the only surefire way to prevent Sonny entering the Zacchara fold is to marry Claudia himself. Which is kind of weird logic, but this is a town where a space alien landed and people prefer to show up at your door rather than call, so go figure. By the end of the week, Claudia DOES end up at a justice of the peace, ready to say "I do." But is it with Jason or Sonny?

All this PLUS Robin and Patrick (Kimberly McCullough and Jason Thompson) have their wedding shower, Nadine (Claire Coffee) makes really odd life choices, Carly (Laura Wright) might start a Nikolas/Jax (Tyler Christopher and Ingo Rademacher) war and Sonny learns about Olivia's (Lisa LoCicero) son!

Source: Soapnet

• Members

SFD, couldn't they even add five more letters and actually mention Tracy by name? The week of the 10th can't come soon enough for me (but I'll enjoy to peaks of LuNacy amid the valleys of ewcbo).

(Cleaning... in a really, really foul mood. I'll be better at 3, I promise.)

• Members

I was chatting with some Lusam fans last night. They are sending Kelly Monaco some huge balloon arrangement for her 5-year anniversary with GH this month.

I started thinking that it was Jane's 5-year annivesary back on GH in November. One of these girls has some inside connections and told me that Jane really does love her fans. I thought it would be nice if we did something to show some JE love and to help with mail counts as well...

It doesn't have to be a "thing" we send like flowers or a cake or whatever...but how about we all send her some anniversary cards like happy 5 year anniverary back as Tracy! It could only help with mail counts and to see that she still has some fans out there on her side to TPTB?

What do you guys think?

From soapdish...seems like these are for next week probably!

*pops in, looks around, is it safe???

Hey DDers

playing nice?

You probably have all of these, but I can confirm:

AZ refuses to back down: Sonny must marry Claudia.

Sonny and Carly face temptation. Carly is not a typo. This is what I was told.

Patrick almost misses his wedding after AZ needs emergency surgery.

Wedding ceremony begins and Robin's water breaks.

Robin's life is in jeopardy.

Scott and Laura talk about Rick Webber's death. He admits he killed Rick, let her take the blame, but it was all an accident.

Laura tells Scott she is sorry she broke his heart by picking Luke.

Scott tells Laura that Luke and Tracy are married.

that's it for now, hope to pop in this weekend

play nice

FoJMMF

• Members

LMAO - Scotty drops that bomb? I would have expected Tracy to. Oh well, I can't wait to see that one then ewcbo can realize Luke is gone and start to rekindle those feelings with Scott before LuNacy arrives - they've got a week alone at least.

As for the anniversary - I think we should be sending her 5 and 30 year somethings. And honestly, I like the balloon idea. Food probably won't get past the front desk, but I think it's high time Jane got some of the fan attention that KeMo and Keg receive. Cards are great, but a balloon bouquet or something similar would have a 'wow' effect.

Perhaps balloons with a 'Mama Bear' stuffed bear holding them.

Nex, could you arrange delivery? I'm full of ideas but I live in a different country so it limits my contributions.

Perhaps the same with a bear called 'Papa Bear' for his 30th anniversary - it would symbolize their fans as well as our love for LuNacy.

November is also Luke and Tracy's 3 1/2 anniversary - since the actual 3rd was missed this year.

Edited by remos

• Members

I will check with my lusammer buddies to see because they said something about having to get stuff past security, etc...

I vote if we were going to send something to send it to Jane/Tony to show Lunacy support--especially in the face of the LnL fans going nuts coming up.

I can arrange a delivery online or on the phone, but I would hate to have something perishable because who knows if Jane is even taping now if it is the latter part of sweeps.

Let me think about it and find out some info on how this all works. I know the Liason fans do stuff all the time, and I know the lusammers sent a mexican fiesta lunch or something to Kelly/greg.

I know the Spixie fans send a ton of stuff too.

• Members

Halee! That is so cool!

How about a cookie bouquet--I think if they are storebought and not homemade and part of a gift basket type thing they will be delivered. I am checking with a few people who I know have sent things before. These cookies last for a while...

I have sent these baskets before on numerous occassions.

http://www.cookiesbydesign.com/category.aspx?categoryID=23

We could send the ones that have like wine glasses that says "cheers" to Luke/Tracy or Jane or happy anniversary ones.

Or this could be cute to say "We love Luke/Tracy" or just "We love Tracy"...if we want to keep it to just Jane. I just want to make sure it is delivered to Jane so she gets the credit for it!

http://www.cookiesbydesign.com/ProductInfo...?productid=A143

Plus Jane said her favorite food is cookies in that one interview!

Let me know what you think. I'll take care of doing it.

Edited by hookedongh