• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ARIES:

The One To Hold On To

Body: Below are true descriptions of zodiac signs, with traits from a book written 35 years ago by an astrologist predictionist. Read your sign, then repost this in a new bulletin with your zodiac sign and label...

SAGITTARIUS: The Sexy one

Spontaneous. Horny. Freak in Bed. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. The one. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in Bed. Not the kind of person you wanna mess with you might end up crying. 4 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

VIRGO: The Virgin

Dominant in relationships. Sexy. someone loves them right now. Freak in bed. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Intellectual. Attractive. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Hard to forget Love at first sight. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. The one and only. Ultimate sexiness. 7 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

SCORPIO: The sex addict

Can be mean. EXTREMELY sexy. Intelligent. Energetic. Predict future. Most erotic. (Freak in bed.) (GREAT kisser.) Always get what they want. Sexy. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. The sexiest ever....Romantic. Caring. 4 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

LIBRA: The lover

Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet, basically perfect girl or guy to be with. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing n Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing in Bed? You very special, and end up having a bunch of people chase after at once, you a good listener and give GREAT ADVICE. Your not the kind of person you wanna [!@#$%^&*] with... u might end up crying... the most irresistible. && also the best kisser... 9 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

ARIES: The One To Hold On To

Outgoing. Lovable. Spontanious. Not one to #### with. Erotic. Funny. Take you on trips to the moon in bed. Excellent kisser EXTREMELY sexy. Loves being in long relationships.=) Addictive. Loud. best in bed. 16 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

AQUARIUS: Does it in the water

Trustworthy. Sexy. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being in long-term relationships. Extremely energetic. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out. Amazing in bed, THE BEST LOVERS BETTER THAN EVERYONE! 2 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

Gemini: liike damn

Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in bed. Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you the #### out. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoing VERY FORGIVING.Extremely random and proud of it. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. ULTRA SEXY. THE MOST IRRESISTABLE. 9 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

LEO: The Lion in bed

Great talker. Sexy and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at @#$%. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Loyal.Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Great when found. 7 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

CANCER: The Cutie

MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high ### appeal. Great in bed!!! Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Freak in bed. Spontaneous. Great tellin stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to. 12 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

PISCES: The Sweet Spontaneous One

Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. Very high ### appeal. Has the last word. The best to find, hardest to keep. Fun to be around. Freak in the sheets. Extremely weird but in a good way. Super good in bed. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful. A partner for life. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. 5 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

CAPRICORN: The passionate Lover

Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awesome kisser. Loves being in long relationships. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. BY FAR the BEST in BED. Very sexy. Coolest. Loves to own Gemini's in sports.

Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Loves to be your first. So you'll never forget. Smart. 24 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

TAURUS: The Tramp

Aggressive. Freak in bed. Rare to find! Loves being in long relationships Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Sexy as ........ Loves to help people in times of need. Outstanding kisser. Very funny. Awesome personality. Stubborn. Sexual as ......... Most caring person you will ever meet! One of a kind. Not one to #### with. 15 years of bad luck if you do not repos

• Members

Okay... not sure how to read/take this one...

From SOD (Record this)

May 13th: Sam makes a surprising discovery, while Luke turns on the charm to win back Tracy.

SOD agrees with Guza about Mikey's hit and the story value. NL it gone. CH thinks Alexis and Diane are gold.

EDIT

D'oh. Sorry, didn't see Hooked already posted.

Edited by remos

• Members

I think this might have been posted here, but it was the best and worst of GH by Soaps by Remote 2007

The Aging Gracefully Yet Spectacularly Award

Goes to Jane Elliot. She looks better now than she did as Angelica Deveraux 20 years ago. So much so, that from now on this award is named after her.

• Members

So, that "charm" spoiler came from SOD, huh? Good chance of it being accurate...Maybe it's just me, but he hasn't been doing a good job of turning on the charm... Maybe this time around, he'll do better.

Okay, all, I have to run for work, but this video has been sitting on my computer for weeks, and I thought I should post it even though it might be sad. It's A/R - not as good as my other LuNacy A/R IMO - but here it is:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/12enoe

Be nice! 'Cause I won't be able to defend myself 'til later this afternoon - haha. :P

• Members

Hey sorry I missed you guys in the br last night. All hell broke loose here. Im now uninvited from going to see my father and Lucy and Izzy left just a few minutes ago, so at least they're gone for a few days. We had big fight about school and all of this stuff. He wanted me to apply for this scholarship and I got everything together, but I just couldnt do it. I felt like I was signing my life away for something I dont want, so I threw it in the rubbish bin and instead mailed him a letter saying that I wanted to take a gap year and do some traveling, maybe volunteer for awhile or get an internship. Well, he got it, flipped out, rang up here acting crazy, my mother then found out, she's now flipping out, and my father now doesn't want to see me and my mother isn't talking to me. We were up until well 3 shouting about it. I ended up crying all night, and haven't seen my mother since last night. Ive been up all night as well. Let me also add that Lucy is now on her second gap year and from what it looks like heading into her third (even stupid Izzy at least makes attempts to go to school) and Zeke took one too, but its now apparently not okay for me to take one. My father is ashamed of my behaviour apparently and my mother is claiming that Im being a selfish immature brat. My father doesnt understand how I could do this to them, and I just wanted to scream at the top of my lungs that this insisted about them, its about me. Im 21 years old of christs sake and all I have to show for my life is a bunch of lunatic family members. I just want to do something for myself for once and stop living a life that someone else wants me to lead. I think another year of hell is starting again. Just UGH.

I was so tempted to just leave in the middle of the night, and leave everything behind and then head to the bank and withdraw all of my money, and then head to the aeroport and buy a one way ticket on the first flight to Australia (or maybe Tahiti or Paris) and just never ever come back. I almost did...the bag I packed is sitting on the floor, but I just decided in the end to stay and fight.

Hope we get something good on GH, I need it right now.

Edited by AdelaideCate007

• Members

Okay... Remos is starting her day on an emotional rollercoaster...

Pride - loved that Award, Hooked. Brilliant...simply brilliant

Mourning - Ms. Q.... honestly... tears...

Expectation - might she be on today?

Annoyed - why does Luke have to try to win Tracy back.. again..

And now I'm off to start my r/l day...

• Members

Hey Addie--Wow, what a night. I think you were wise not to take off and do that, but I also think you are smart to take a year for yourself to figure out what you really want to do. I wish more than anything, I took a gap year to travel, etc and figure out what I wanted in life. You seem to be wise beyond your years. I sent that package out to you yesterday. Hope you get it W or TH. If you need to talk or vent, email me.

• Members

I think our girl might be on today! Tracy alert!!! From SD:

Is Luke or Tracy on today with the Alexis closing down the HS?

Most all of the cast is on today.

Mac, Tracy, Luke, Jerry, Alexis, Diane, Spin, Maxie, Sam, Lucky, Ian etc...

Anna is back on later in the week.

Then I said this:

Thank you so much for telling me that. Now I will go set my DVR! She is on tomorrow right too with Luke? Do you know if they are on any other day? Thanks....I have out of town company and won't get to watch live! (I am such a liar--ha ha).

Yes she is and YW.

Can you tell me what other days? Do you know if Luke is just scamming her tomorrow or is serious when he declares his love?

Serious as a heart attack.

Thursday and Friday too.

Not sure what they meant by the serious as a heart attack, but WOO HOO If this person is right, our girl is on for the next four days in some capacity! She deserves it!!!!

Edit

I later found out that this was from WJ--she said she gave me a shout out last time, so I knew who it was even though it was anon. She is totally legit reliable person) Of course, what is in the breakdowns vs. waht make it on air could vary, but we can hope right???

Edit again

Queentracy--I wonder if that person got mixed up when they said lots of JE/TG coming up for the week of teh 28th instead of the week of the 21st.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Yes, we've seen it. We're also critiqued it and pointed out all the errors - we just can't find a way to inform SOD about their mistakes.

All those days.... I'm not sure if I prefer her average of 2 days spread over 5 or 10. Four days in a row and nothing for an entire week, or 2 every week.... why do we get crumbs???

I'm here with my pen - though the screamers have Piano this afternoon so I won't have everything today. Tomorrow it's penalty of death if anyone wants me at 3 PM!

A crucial point of observation, my friends... If Alexis is closing the HS today, and Luke gushes all over Tracy tomorrow, the likelihood of Tracy pushing Alexis to close the Star is quite remote. One day later Lukey would be pretty mad. We shall see, of course, but I hope it isn't one of those situations where Tracy takes matters into her own hand with noble intentions, and ends up alienating the person she's trying to protect - seen a lot of that over the years with her boys (husbands and sons).

• Members

I am just in my happy bubble right now saying "la la la la" to everything else! I decided to get out of dodge on SD before someone bursted my happy bubble. Now I'm off to Whole Foods to get a few things and then to sit outside, try to write and enjoy this beautiful day...before my MIL rains on my parade the rest of the week. I just found out she is not sleeping here tonight though so that is good I can still chat tonigh!