The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Good Morning all!

I hope everyone has a happy Friday, like I hope I do.

I decided to add my LuNacy Prompt Challenge in my signature. For those that daon't know the Prompt challenge is that I have to write 50 fanfics for LuNacy. If you want to read them, enjoy by clicking on my signaute link. Have a great day!

TracyLuv I posted them just for you! ;)

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Will that idiot ever learn...

May 5

Robin, Patrick and Tracy walk in on Luke and Anna’s drinking contest and find Anna hanging upside down by a rope. A sore Anna struggles to accept the realization that she isn’t as young as she used to be and admits to Robin her fears of becoming a grandmother.

Edited by remos

• Members

MsQ, I just watched the video over on YouTube! Its really a great video.

Im so gald Tracy is at least making the spoilers these days. And Im lookingg foward to Maxie sabotaging Lulu. She has no business working at Crimson.

Ive now been regaled with stories about my sister and stupid Izzy's all night drunken partying, my sister's ONS in Amsterdam :ph34r: and Izzy's 30 year old boyfriend. :wacko: I don't know if any of you know what the soap opera Neighbours is (its from Australia and its shown like everywhere except in the US apparently) but there this girl on their named Izzy Hoyland as well and they act just alike. She's from Australia too (thats how we know her- long story) and I swear to god she must model herself after her, just like my sister likes to think she's Lucy Coe (but she is no Lucy Coe and Izzy is no Izzy Hoyland). Maybe I should join in on the fun and start acting like Addie from OLTL.

And even better, Izzy and Lucy are now coming to visit my father in Argentina too. Another trip hijacked lol....Im just waiting for the rest of the crew to jump in on this trip too.

Anyway, its Anzac Day (another Australian thing) and my grandmother is making all of us go out to eat. Maybe we can all fight over who has the most fries again. (rolls eyes)

• Members

Due to a scheduling conflict (not on my end), I don't have to be at work today... I was kind of looking forward to proctoring again though. It's so peaceful and quiet... Ahhh...

remos, thanks for the spoiler. The 5th...That's a Monday, huh? Will be nice to see Tracy on another day besides Wednesday.

funny, your Spencermaine story has me not wanting to leave the computer. SO GOOD!!! But sadly, I can't access Parts 10, 11, and 12. :( *cries*

Addie, woah to family troubles. Really does sound like a soap opera!

Thanks all for the video comments. Instead of finalizing it even more, I'm just going to leave it as is. It's now on YouTube (as Addie just pointed out :D): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9s12kJ9feg

• Members

I'm so happy today is Friday and I have two whole days off w/o my kids nagging me and calling my name. whohoo! Can you tell I'm happy!!!!!!

Ms. Q Funny vid I started laughing at the many nicknames. Too cute! BTW the next part will be up today. I'm playing around with them.

remos I hope you are feeling better? I am. Thanks for the spoilers.

TnL I have to read your fic now.

Addie so much drama. Oh my!!

Edited by funny1

• Members

Ms. Q--LOVE THE VIDEO!!! I love it so much. So cute and clever! I hope you don't mind I shared it with some people. Guess not, since it is on youtube!

Had my critique group today. It was funny. I was so darn proud of myself for finally training my ear to pick up rhythm and meter and get that down pat, but they all said they all said in doing that, I lost the essense of my story and it seemed like forced rhyme! So it is back to the ole "keyboard" for me to try to mesh the meter with the story!

If at first you don't suceed, try, try again!

Remos--That May 5th spoiler sounds actually pretty hysterical--better she be hanging upside down than butt naked on the rouletter wheel! Plus it said Tracy, patrick and Robin walk in on them which makes it even better that it is not just Tracy being a nag!

So far, we know Lunacy is on the 30th and May 5th. Which is next Wed, and the following Monday. Let's hope we get two days next week at least!1

• Members

Oh hooked... and you tried so hard. I didn't notice the story lost, but the meter was improved.

How did the critique go for the stories you couldn't endure?

This was on GHH2... Didn't like the first line, but as it continued it got better...

Luke escapes his keeper.

Tracy frets about Luke and the Z's. (4/30)

Luke gets a visit from Papa Z. (5/1)

Luke declares his love for Tracy.

Anna confides in Luke.

Luke and Anna are caught in the act trying to drink each other the table. (5/5)

Patrick seeks Luke's wisdom. (5/6)

Anna is called away on a mission before she can fix the mess she made. (5/6)

When it comes to Luke and Anna, Tracy sees green.

Anna's expected back in the summer, perhaps with company (me: Robert?)