• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks Nex!! How is Lulu doing?

I sent your edits to MinervaFan as she likes to keep up with Lunacy clips now and then.

Hope everyone has a good friday. I am seeing some spec that Luke leaves this summer is going to be related to something with Robert Scorpio who will be offscreen (not on).

Good--let him go rescue his friend. Works for me.

Remos--Have a good trip this weekend. Drive safe. I will email you if anything happens on the show today, but I doubt they will be on. Although some follow up might be nice from the party.

• Members

I'm cool with Luke leaving to save or help Robert, but nothing else. If he runs off *with* Anna, even if it's not romantic, eh....*bites tongue*

Anyone else notice that on that TG interview when the woman asks who his favorite co star was, that she totally started just talking over him WHILE he was talking, as soon as he said JE? <_< As if that wasn't what she wanted to hear so she just didn't care about being rude.

But I loved that he continue to talk about JE even when she was talking. Didn't even miss a beat. :lol:

Thanks Staci for re-posting that link for me.

I hope everyone has a good safe weekend if I don't pop in before then. I wish Deb would sometimes pop in and offer her commentary. She's got discipline to stay away this long....I can do it for about a month but I always end up coming back....although my online time is nothing like it used to be.

I have a feeling this is going to be a GOOD weekend for everyone, starting today. I have a feeling of anticipation in the air, if that makes any sense. :)

Now, if the goodness could just come over BG so he'd write our girl more material.

• Members

Some new medianet photos up today. Luke is in a bunch with sonny, and even patrick. But no TQ! However, at least we know if Luke is on, Tracy will be around in some of it I think.

If Luke leaves to go find Robert or help him, that would be grounds for Tracy to dump him again. Whereas if he ran off again about laura, I think she might just have had enough!

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/display/dis...p;leftcol=links

• Members

From SID...this is funny. I love TG's comment! GV is so nice! See I have reasons behind my irrational crush on him!

SID asked the GH actors about their fave memory or scene:

Mo: Lily being blown up

Steve: The switch from Jason Q to Jason M, ''Chasing the monkey around in the jungle? Not so much. ''

AG: says ''it ain't a wedding'' he says working with and getting to know Liz Taylor and signing ''My way''

Megan Ward: Kate accidentally taking a little blue pill

Kin: showing up at Luke and Laura's wedding and catching the bouquet and helping Lucy bring Serena into the world

GV says attending the Emmy's his first year on GH and sitting next to TG (when TG won)

• Members

I know I could edit my earlier posts, but I like to keep bumping our thread...

From SD...

Can you elaborate on what the luke/anna scenes are like? Do they make some sort of bet playing roulette? Please tell me no hooking up involved.

I told you yesterday no hooking up was involved. I can tell you again but will you believe me this time?

People are so rude--as if you can even find answers to questions without the search function working like you can sit on that board all day long---I guess some people do though!

• Members

Hey, gang! Just stopping by to let you know I'm still alive. I've been out of GH for several months now (although I still like getting the clips when they're good, thank you HOOKED).

Hope everyone is doing okay. Stop by my LJ and say hello once in a while.

MinervaFan

• Members

Yay! MinervaFan posted!

Okay it has been so long since I posted a fic that I don't even remember how to post it on the ficathon. But for now, here is a quick fic about the missing scene we will undoubtedly NOT get on GH after the Morning After the HS opening! This one is for you Funny1!!!

http://hookedongh.livejournal.com/9932.html

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Hooked, I loved your fic! I wish tptb would write thema follow up scene like that. Lulu is doig fine, she is sitting in the chair next to me here at work. My boss has decided that she is to be the company mascot and I should bring her with me everyday.

• Members

That is awesome you can bring her to work with you!!! So have you taken her to Fashion Island yet? Yay, maybe I get to meet Lulu this summer. You might have to pose as someone from a writer's group I am on online, so I don't have to reveal my TQ obsession to my family! LOL!!! Can you believe I have gone on this long with nobody the wiser???? It is like my secret life--like I am a WSB agent or something! LOL!

Halee--LOVE the clips you are posting at youtube!!

• Members

Yeah my office is pretty cool like that, even the President/Owner of my Company said that she was the most well behaved dog he has ever seen. She just follows me around the office (without a leash) and when I'm at my desk she sleeps in the chair next to me. Everybody just loves her. We have not been to Fashion Island, yet! I'm sure she will come with me when I go shopping there.

I take it Tracy was not on today? :(