The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Oh... and in the irony of the world of ewcbo

(Funny, I know you'll appreciate this one)

The "Does anyone not like Luke/Laura?" thread has been closed, and the last few comments have been erased. Those included another poster suggesting (tongue in check) that the original question was "Blasphemy", and the one I made about ewcbo lovers having no sense of perspective when it comes to even the slightest comments being made about her. They like to dish it but they sure can't take it.

*Doing my Tracy smirk and chuckle*

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hmm... yeah.... the Diva's only comment was "isn't she cold?" At least she had a coat on yesterday.

I'm still holding out hope for Claudia. I think SBr is better with the good actors and not the overexposed three. She is showing Claudia to be very versitile, and the whole OTT Sex Kitten thing has been toned down considerably. She is trying to play Tracy, but she certainly wasn't comming on to Luke the last two times they spoke alone.

• Members

I was thinking the same thing yesterday, how I was not distracted by her outfit because her jacket was buttoned up. At least she had the tact to so when visiting a 12 year old boy with a hole in his head at the hospital. Sarah can be really good, they just need to not show off how "sexy" she is, we get it.

• Members

Exactly Nex. I felt her emotion better than carly yesterday in that scene in the hospital.

If you guys haven't read this whole column...it is spot on as usual and hilarious (pic of Tracy and Edward in it too)

http://serialdrama.typepad.com/serial_dram...spita.html#more

Lots of spin/max coming up for the diva Remos!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

MsQ has been all over the place today. Ay caramba...

Didn't mean to get anyone's hopes down re: the spoilers. I do think it's a good sign that our girl's name IS mentioned for Sweeps... And it's not like she's mentioned in just the Quartermaine group; she actually has her name in a title (along with Luke and Scott). That is very, very good news. :D

Thanks for the clip from YT halee. Tracy/Monica are a hoot!

hooked, I was cracking up at the serial drama and that no one does the WTF better than the Q's...

• Members

Okay TQ fans--we need to have a positivity chat tonight in the breakroom! It has been a while, and we need to send out those positive lunacy vibes out into the universe. If it is any consolation, I have been listening to all the other fanbases bitch and moan and whine about no progress in their couple like Liason, Jlex, Lusam, etc.

Today's SID had an article saying Jason might "fake" marry Claudia and all this Jason Claudia stuff coming up. Liason fans are in an uproar. OY!!!

LadyA--So happy you got your tivo up and running again or DVR. I will send you all the clips on DVD from 2/20 til current (like all five of them---ha ha) how's that for positivity!

I am hoping we get our girl tomorrow and Thursday at least this week.

Ms Q--I love you not working full-time, so I see your posts during the day! :)

Nex--Thanks for the clips. Hope you will have some work to do this week. Sending my $ off for Calif. this summer . I am still hoping we can meet!

Funny--I was actually menta-ficing a lunacy fic in my head today while driving! Good sign that perhaps I just needed some TQ mentions.

BSG--Where you been mama? Traveling?

TL--Hope to catch you tonight

Halee-going to check out youtube later...

Nancy if you are lurking, come join us tonight.

Sean--come join us sometime in the breakroom.

Addie/Tracynluke--hope to catch up with you guys soon.

Knh--another MIA TQ friend! Where have you been?

ILTQ--Glad you are home safely

Remos--I need to talk to you

Lainey--will email you CH's board link. Safe travels...

If I forgot anyone...I am very sorry! I'm off to schlep some kids around for a couple hours. Be back later to chat hopefully!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members
Hooked you missed bsg in the chat last nite. and i hope you aren't playing with my emotions wihen it comes to fic writing? You know I can fall for things like that. lol! Glad to hear something is stirring in the lunacy fic world of fics for you.

• Members

Sounds good to me...

So talk already.... PM? BR? LF? email? Skype? (mine's down, but thought I'd add it for effect). As a point if interest, 100 years ago the telephone was still a novel invention. Now look at us!

I've been Spring cleaning all day - trying to drive this nasty bug out of our home in the process. I've looked for more Playmobil hair, Lego arms and Dinkies then you can shake a stick at. I need some grown-up time!!!

• Members

Woo hoo! Our girl is on tomorrow! Breakdowns for the 16th

Wednesday 16th:

Jason asks Spinelli to help him find Michael's shooter.

Jason tells Claudia that he will find out who did this to Sonny's son.

Lulu tells Nik that The Haunted Star opens tonight!

Lucky asks Liz to attend the grand re-opening of his father's club.

Jax urges Carly to go home and talk to Morgan.

Tracy worries about Luke's health as he becomes a high roller again.

Jerry flirts with Alexis.

How about BR tonight around 8:30 central time? Anyone game?

Remos--I have calmed down. Husband issues!

• Members

Hooked- thanks for thinking of me! I know it's been a long time. Haven't had much to say but I've been busy lately so I haven't haven't had time to do anything but lurke for a while now. The jobs going well. I love the girls I work with, they're fantastic whic makes all the difference b/c it's be boring otherwise since our branch is slow for a lot of the time. I had two guys try to rip me off today. They didn't try to hold us up or anything but they were the two jumpiest people that I've seen come in. The first guy asked for around $600 out of his savings and he wanted some in singles and some in tens so there were a lot of bills to give him. I didn't need someone to verify it at that amount but b/c there were so many bills I did have one girl count it for me to be sure. I gave it to him (sure it was the right amount) he went across the room to count it with his back to us and came over 5 minutes later yelling at me that I shorted him over $100.First you know something's up b/c he was pissy about it and making a scene and not just saying you know what, mistakes happen but I think you still owe me some money. He was screaming at me and I said I didn't short him but let me see the money and I will count it again. He didn't give it all back. He only gave me the 20s (when you asked specifically for 1s and 10s you don't think I'll remember that?) Anyway, the girl who counted it came over and said the same thing, she said "and now give us back the rest of the money she gave you", he still didn't give it all but she counted it and sasid ok, this is 440 and this (the second pile) is so and so and you still have another ten and a single you're hiding in you hand" Got to love her for that b/c I was pissed at him. He said I shorted him and handed us back the money but he didn't even try to hide the other money, it was sitting in his hand. He'd handed the first pile back and when we asked for all of it he said, oh and this is everything she gave me. How do you sit there and try to tell me thet I shorted you when you are holding the money in your hand [!@#$%^&*]?! Then some other guys did the same thing later on but he did it with a check and tried to say i gave him a hundred less, but I showed him the check and he just had the number wrong. But seriously, for them to get so mad or try to be covincing by acting pissed off is beyond obsurd!!

Anyway! that's pretty much it at this point. Except that they have more food there than at the daycare so I've been going to the gym a ton just to stay at the weight I'm at now. Gonna have to stop eating all the junk (oh but the lack of will power...) but I am up to 4 miles running. I'm hoping to be able to train enough for a marathon or at least a half in the next year or so.

Not doing acting classes yet b/c the lady I was going to take them with is directing something so can't teach right now so if anyone knows I site that I can find someone in my area that gives private lessons it would be great. I've looked but I can't find it.

I'm sure there's plenty more to fill you all in on but I can't think of it now.

The girls at the daycare were talking a lot of smack about me the second I left (not the two I'm friends with but two of the other girls). Long story, but to sum it up one girl, the "director" was telling all my parents nasty things about me and I found this out trhough my kids. They had heard her talking trash about me and told me about it. They didn't want to tell me b/c they didn't want to hurt me or for me to get upset so I know they weren't lying about it, and I kwo my kids, they wouldn't lie to me about that. But you don't know enough not to say these things around the kids, let alone someone they like?! They were funny, they told me about it and then they sat there and went "but don't worry, we don't like Nicole, it's a lie. We hate her." Not that I want then to hate anyone, but is it horrible that I love them for that? Anyway, my kids are great and no one in the world can beat them. One girl was bauling her eyes out when I left. She didn't let me go and she went home and asked her mom if she would hire me so she could see me (Her mom is in charge at another bank). She came in and goes "Kris, why didn't you tell me you were leaving (another story in that, they send a newletter around to let people know when someone is leaving... not a word about me. I've been there 6 years, had every kid in the building and not one word. None of my parents knew I was going and they were all mad the bosses didn't tell them) I'd have hired you right away. I'll let you know when we have an opening. Oh man, Kaylee's gonna miss you, she was crying all night. She wanted to call you at 7 this morning." I ove this little girl. She calls me all the time with " hi kristin, I just wanted to say I miss you. I hope you're having fun at work. I love you".....

...... Can you tell I miss my kids. I so need to go bak to school for teaching so I can go back and see them. They asked me to be their art teacher. Maybe I will, that's the only ting I can do to have them all.

ok, now I'll stop. Anywa shot you guys have clips of the last few epis she was on b/c I tried to download but they were expired

• Members

Is he still breathing?

EDIT

Okay people, where are you? It's 10 ET/9CT. I'm going for a quick shower then will be back. His nibs needs the 'puter (why he can't work from work, I'll never understand), so my time is limited tonight. Be back in a few...

Edited by remos

• Members

LOL yes. But I am so pissed now cause I was all set to come pop in the br, and my son just remembered that he had to memorize the preamble to the constitution by tomorrow (he had a week to do this and left it in his desk). He asked me if I remembered it. I started to belt it out in song thanks to schoolhouse rock! You guys are probably too young to remember that (except for a few of us) but that was the most educational power of TV at its best during Sat. morning cartoons!

I will try to be there soon!