The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Okay...

God bless Cazigirl, that's all I have to say.

Hmmmm.......

There should have been some kissing or face touching during the "truthful" parts.

But overall, I liked it.

Now here's the thing... is that it?

Are they back together?!?!?!

I hope not...

They need to get back into the mansion, and have a big fight over whether he's moving back into her room. Come on GH... I dare ya!!!!!!!!

Do they move in this week? Or is that in March? Grrrr

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

loved, loved, loved how she was treating him. you could see she still loves him deeply, but shes not gonna let him get off that easy. My fav part was when he asked if he had done good with what he brought her, she said he did alright and he asked if he could have a dr. now. Too funny

• Members

Just finished watching and I thought today was cute, OTT but cute. I did think there could have been more sincerity with Luke when he was apologizing but what are you going to do. Ms.Q you were not the only one who noticed that she got her hair cut. I really thought this was a one time cut and that it would be growing out and by May it would be much longer but I guess not. I'm still not feeling the cut its almost as short as Tony's.

I will post the clips as soon as either Cazigirl, Izzy or Hella Good post them. I did see on You Tube that they will be shutting down the site because they will be under construction later this evening so it will ba a race to see who puts them up first!

• Members

OMG---Why why why---is all I can say---we were totally thinking it was growing out---Queen Tracy, Ms. Q, TL, LadyA--one word---OY. HATE THE HAIR. SO SO SO much. Hate that boxy black jacket too--she has so many other black ones that are good! Where is the emily funeral jacket? THe georgie funeral jacket.

Loved the scenes today--OTT or not, it was such a nice break from the dying, death, surgery, violence...I was really laughing out loud...

breakroom anyone? 8:30 central time (almost--I will be in there in 9 minute)

• Members

Giving the thread a morning bump!!!

Spoiler for Luke the week of March 3rd from SOW

Week of March 3

Nikolas goes after the TMK.

Maxie is trapped.

Luke and Scott face off. Maybe Tracy gets to bail him out? Be involved somehow? I am assume this is over lulu of course

Jason to the rescue!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I wonder what that will be. I can't see it involving jail or bail, though. Perhaps it is the end of the Scott/Logan vs. Luke/Lulu story. If they move Lulu on to Johnny then 'Baldwin spawn' becomes a non-issue for Luke. (It didn't really work for me, either.)

Something I was thinking. In keeping with the discussion in the br last evening, perhaps we should send Happy Anniversary cards to all the folks that count. May is their 3rd anniversary.

So, what are the chances of some LuNacy today?

• Members

I have an eye appt at 4 so I was going to watch GH and do a live thingy but when it was apparent Tracy wasn't on I left the TV on but really didn't watch.

I did see Scott at Logan's bedside, and the beginning of Lulu diddling yet another guy. How many IS that for her now? Three men in just over a year and a half? She's more "active" than Maxie, now. Lulu just grosses me out in "romantic" scenes, sorry. I couldn't watch more than a minute of that crap.

Oh, and for the Diane lovers on this board, CH got a supporting actress pre-nom.

I'm so disgusted with GH. If it weren't for Tracy and Jane, I'd just quit.

• Members

There have been a few 'versions' of this list floating around, but this does seem to be the most consistent. It would be lovely for a qualifying actress to win it this year. It should be JE, of course, but she doesn't submit her name anymore. I guess once to prove she could, is enough for our girl.