The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Sent out my LuNacy Valentines Day cards today!! One from me, and one from my sis!! Gold star please! :)

They were kinda cute and since I am a big sissy, I want to share them with you :P The part typed in bold are what I inserted in pen to the text of the cards

Card 1:

Cover: I'm not intersted in a nice, normal relationship!

Inside: I like yours better!

cute, no? then I wrote something about their fabulous dysfunctional hot relationship (can't remember the words exactly).

Card 2 (I like this one even better):

Cover: Luke: Honey, whaddya say we play our own version of Texas Hold'em?

Inside: Tracy: I'll get the rope!

Isn't that fitting for them? LOL! It came with a poker chip attached to redeem for a night of unbridled passion :)

Hooked, on my way to read your fic now.

Nancy, I sent you some pics for the site, will send more tomorrow.

Lainey, your post about how they built up luNacy love the past few months and how what has happened with them recently shouldn't have happened would read nice in a letter to TPTB, don't you think. Just cut it and paste it into your word processing program and print it out and mail to those dumb@$$ IIC!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OMG knh---that is AMAZING...it looks like a photograph! I can't believe you did that. You have an incredible gift. Seriously, that is so amazing. I am blown away. You have to use this artistic talent for your career. If nothing else, I know you could start a huge business with painting murals, etc for kids rooms, doctor's offices, stores, etc....

I am 100% blown away. You are phenomenally talented!!!!

Edit

knh..i totally agree with you...this had to happen to keep it interesting and to create a story for them to work with...they wre really mushy and lovey dovey before he left...no soap couple can ever get to that happy stage with no angst coming up. It was needed to try to keep them fresh, no matter how much we want to see them happy...happy equals boring on soaps if it last for two long...

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Uggh..was up til 3am last night...now hating life.

These were from wubs.net this morning...nothing so new, but reiterate what we have heard..

Reminder if anyone has soapnet...the 11/7/06 episode is on soapnet today at noon EST--this was the Haunted Star--I'd be married to you if you didn't have a dime episode (It is on Robin's soapnet marathon cause it was when Patrick was romantic with her outside her window)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

From Carolyn Hennesey's website...she is really cool and answers fans questions as Lainey mentioned. I thought I would bite the bullet and ask her about JE cause remember there was some spoiler a while ago that tracy hires diane to file a lawsuit for her. We thought it was too good to be true--apparently it was, but here was CH's answer

Me: There was a spoiler dropped somewhere that said Tracy hires Diane to file a lawsuit. Do you have any upcoming scenes with Tracy? I would love to see a girls night out with Tracy, Diane and Alexis all bashing men!

CH's answer:

Well, if I do have a scene with Tracy...I don't know about it yet. But, I'm with you...I would LOVE me some Jane time!

She's the one person...besides Tony...that I would love to work with.

The writer's could really do some very interesting things with us. And NLG. And MW.

I think I might have to start loving Diane now--pretty cool that she answers questions

• Members

Whoops I went to bed any missed that. I know, I have not been on at all. I decided to give up some TQ time for lent. Because that is one of the things i enjoy the most. Quite the sacrifice! Yes I did see the scenes, and I totally melted with their kiss. It was so passionate... half of me was screaming "SLAP HIM!" and the other have just wanted her to give in. But I really want him to have to win her back. And it better be good.

Yes, I have been sending out different Lunacy letters, and I am considering making postcards. That would be fun. I have tried to call in a few times but the line is always busy. I am going to start calling at midnight or something... And it makes the most horrible screatching sound before it lets you know the line is busy. haha or maybe its just my phone.

• Members

Huge Tracey Q / Jane Elliot fan and kinda old school so just wanted to give her a bump when I saw your thread here...

I guess for Valentines Day there won't be many couples together I was depending on Tracey w/Luke but seems like she' fed up and kicked him to the curb for now

who will be together for V-Day now?

I guess its Carly and Jax , our secret lovers, and Loo-Loo and Who? Johnny or Logan???

Edited by Cyberologist

• Members

Hey Cyberologist...we are huge JE fans here and huge LuNacy fans...so welcome!! Come post with us! We are all trying to send some letters to TPTB to support keeping Luke/Tracy together! Care to join in the effort?

I think he will offer her some valentines day peace offering in the way of evidence to blackmail Monica in the hit and run (as been spoiled). Hope it is a good scene or two for them!