The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey Ms. Q--that clip from Y&R with the same jacket as Tracy should make it into US Magazine's "Who wore it best" column huh???

Edit

new thread of soc...I want make up love scene for lunacy

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.p...d=1#post6368995

I know you will post lainey!!

Edit

If you are registred at ABC.com

Post at this one

http://abc.go.com/daytime/generalhospital/...&tid=217708

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From ABC.com message board via soapscoops.net or something like that for the week of the 18th--my guess...valentines day lasts for a couple episodes on GH...on friday the 15th luke has a gift for TQ...monday it is followed up on the 18th--just my guess for time frame

My comment: Love their names are still together in the spoilers...also she didn't say she filed for divorce and the laura crap was just that...crap!!!

• Members

Okay... didn't go to bed after all.

You know, there are times when the moniker "LuNacy" is really appropriate. I emailed Nex for an ETA, and she's doing it as I write. It should be here soon.

Love the spoiler, Hooked. This week's Luke/Tracy moments were not spoiled or predicted, so I suspect we are in for some more good stuff next week. In fact, history has shown that their best stuff is never spoiled.

BTW, where did you get the avi, Hooked?

• Members

Pretty cool huh Remos...someone gave me this site that makes funny signs...I will find the link...you type in your text and it puts it in a sign!!!

DorianFan saw my post at JE online and she wrote a letter to JFP that day! She has a petition she wants to send it to Gh so make sure you all go sign it at the ficathon!

From now on...we need to make a pact...not to freak out about wording of spoilers....look at what the shadows of laura did to us this past week! And it was a non-entity...we got what we hoped for...TQ telling him how she really felt and being honest.

I just really really wish Luke would have told he he wasn't with anyone else...I mean like his heart could take it...has the ass even been to the hospital for a follow check up? Funny his health issue has sort of vanished...which is good I guess.

Wonder if TQ asks sonny to turn luke down...or sonny just does it on his own.

I want lulu to stick up for Tracy for once!

• Members

I'm going to get rocks thrown at me by Lainey, most likely, but I'm not in a real hurry for that reunion. It doesn't have to be Valentine's day for me, in fact...I'd love a May sweeps renewing of the vows, for their third anniversary. It wouldn't even have to be a big deal, just him talking her into dinner, and giving her back her ring, and then when they're alone, a "vow" renewal of sorts...and then, back to the state room.....

Thanks for the email hooked. :0)

Yeah, I mean, I want them together, but I do think he must work for it, and I don't want it overnight because it will feel like he DIDN'T work for it, know what I mean?

As far as the spoiler, I want Tracy on Monica's side. I just do. :(

ETA I do still want Lacy to have plenty of scenes together, like today. I just think there should be some near misses, before the "reunion" is for real.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

FINALLY!!! After waiting for hours for the clips to be posted, I finally got a chance to watch, and yes download and edit, today's scenes. They were hot, sad, hurt, and angry all in one, and I for one loved it. I am with you ILTQ, in that I don't want them to get back together too soon, because Luke needs to get it in his thick skull that he needs Tracy more than he ever thought possible, and with her out of his life, his life would be lonely. BUT, I also agree with you Lainey that they shouldn't even be in this position in the first place, with Tony only going on a short vacation, they could have just had Jane on a short vacation too, that way Luke and Tracy could have gone off together. But its been done, and I for one am going to try my best to be positive because a happy couple on a soap is a boring couple (ie ILTQ, when you said how Carjax were dull today, thats cuz they are happy).

Enough of my ranting her are today's clips! :D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FV8JRXA1

Credit goes to Geena at Hella Good, edited by me.

• Members

well said nex, and ICAM.

I love that the temporary split happened, because it's a soap and yes, it's going to happen, eventually. The most important thing is that they eventually find their way back to each other.

Luke's got a lot of growing up to do, ya'll. A LOT.

And our girl does need to get back her independence and fire. I have to mention when Luke said his line about "no one else would have us but US", that Jane played it really hurt, I thought. I also have to wonder if her line about "well I guess we'll see," or something like that, might mean that Tracy will get an actual date or flirtation with someone else.

Now if THAT doesn't help Luke appreciate her, nothing else will I think.

Gotta go guys, another appointment in the morning and it's so hard for me to get up. UGH. I'm gonna have a hard time getting up early for work Monday morning. I can't believe my vacation is almost gone......*sniff*

Night, all !

ETA I've been to that site before, when Luke was gone they dropped out of the top five, I'll have to go check it out ! :)

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

Totally agree Nex (and thanks for the clips once again)...a totally happy couple is a boring soap couple (even though we all don't think lunacy are ever boring)...they played it this way I am sure...so that they would have a storyline to play when he got back...TG was sick and tired of being sick & tired and weak...he supposedly made that clear...so to show him recovering and letting Tracy watch over him was probably not in the cards...they had to shake them up a bit to make it interesting...

build them up to tearn them down...soap 101...break up to make up soap 102 advanced class LOL

Keep on writing in though...and calling for them!!!

• Members

ILTQ--When Luke said the line about nobody would have us, but US...it reminds me of Tracy saying that to him in the hospital room when he said chop me up and sell me for parts and Tracy said, "Who would have you but me!" That is true...but anyone would be darn lucky to have TQ!!

I am not so sure about her having a new love interest or a date...maybe there is some jerry stuff...haven't heard ANYTHING else about the 10million dollars of blackmailing Jerry...so that could have been false!

I knew they didn't drag the haunted star set out of storage for nothing.

• Members

Sorry for the multiple posts but don't want this to get lost in an edited post

There is a new Tracy/LuNacy website that has been started (thanks to the great idea of TL) for use as a centralized information place...the site will grow according to what we all want to see on it as Tracy/Lunacy fans....

But for now...listed is all the contact information for writing in to support LuNacy and Tracy! Please be thinking of any ideas or things you might like to see on this site...we should probably communicate about it through email as it is hard to chat back and forth with a lot of people in the br on this one.

The site is:

www.tracyluke.info

Go check it out...it will be enhanced soon, but for now our advocacy efforts are here!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I'm totally with you on this one. I think it needs to take time. I think that is mostly the point of this s/l, to make Luke work for Tracy. The nay sayers complain, he doesn't show Tracy that he loves her, he only loves her for her money. This is a chance for Luke to prove them wrong(And win over some new LuNacy fans). And Rome wasn't built in a day. As long as we get scenes of them working it out, however that plays out, I'm on board. So you needn't duck rocks from me.

• Members

I TOTALLY AGREE Lainey, 1000%!! They shouldn't have been broken up in the first place!

Yes, I just checked out the new Tracy/Luke site! I like the colors and it's good to have that info handy so we always know where it is. The site was put together by NancySpencer and the idea for a site did not just come from me, it came from Nancy as well and a need to have a place for the promotion of our fave couple. Anything we want can be added to it. I vote for adding Ms. Q's compilation of "The Best of TQ '07". As well as Ms. Q's rhyming Tracy Bio! :) Yoohoo! Stace, time to update ;)

I was a good little luNacy fan and posted in all the LuNacy threads on SOC and on ABC.com. Do I get half a gold star for today hooked?