The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

TL, those magazine articles are written well in advance, so things aren't so accurate all the time. I remember being SO disappointed when Tracy's role in the Markaam Island SL was cut to 2 days and a scene. Huge article on it in the mags, LuNacy made the cover too, and then nothing. :angry: In fact, when another article came out saying "While Tracy sits at home wondering if her husband is getting it on with Holly," I was all WTH!!! She is not sitting at home. She left to find him a couple weeks ago!!! And has been offscreen ever since. Anyway...Some things I just don't forget and when I get reminded of them, I tend to go on, and on, and on... ;) Lo siento.

Re: The Haunted Star - Tracy has owned the boat since March 2006. Since Monica froze her assets, I guess that means Tracy can't use it for money anymore, but not sure...

funny, could definitely see your story happening on the show. The ending was so sad. Doesn't change a thing. Waaaah!

remos, what a lovely early Valentine's Day gift. Also, love the Ned/Tracy interaction too. I miss them!!!

Someone cheer me up. Sunday nights make me sad. I think that Snow Day Friday messed me up. I was SO excited, but it's harder to go back to work after a 3 day weekend, as opposed to a regular 2 day one. Yet, here I am counting the days 'til President's Day...

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

thanks TL and ms. q

ms. q u could see that on screen, u mean cable right? lol

EDIT

Ms q oh i was like what maybe we would see it on hbo's tell me you love me, but abc. yeah ftb would still be good for me though.

Edited by funny1

• Members

Ya never know stace, ya never know. Be positive :). I wouldn't mind a scene like Jax and Carly had last week. Not that I'd mind a tamer (or should I say loving) version of Sonny/Claudia too but they'd never give Tracy/Luke that. Then again, maybe a comical (and loving :) ) version of Sonny/Claudia?

• Members

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. I had a very nice weekend. And I am now officially old.

Hooked I earned my gold stars. I just wrote two letters that I will send to all the various targets of our campaign. Although I am out of stamps. So I still have to get some and mail the letters. So maybe I don't get the stars yet.

Happy B-Day to your hubby Hooked. He's in mighty fine company, if I do say so myself. ;)

Now I am going to go enjoy a little alone time after my guest driven weekend. Going to watch the Tracy & Monica scenes from Friday. And then the season premiere of LOST. I am behind on the viewing of my two favorite things, Tracy & LOST. Oh no.

Happy Monday everbody!

Hope it's another Tracy filled week.

Dare to Dream!!!!!!

• Members

Being a tempest in a tea pot...

This from SD

On General Hospital, one of Port Charles' most beloved residents will suffer a heart attack. The hospital staff will rally to save her life and help her take charge of her health. Kelly's will host a Campbell supported Go Red for Women luncheon and our heart attack survivor will reluctantly be one of the guests in attendance. Real women who have coped with their own heart disease will be playing themselves to offer their friendship, support and advice.

http://abc.go.com/daytime/reddress/index.html

Who is a beloved woman? Bobbie, Monica and Tracy are the only ones who qualify as far as I can see. Neither Bobbie nor Monica would have a problem attending a support meeting and discussing their health. I know they won't go there, but wouldn't it be great if they gave Tracy this story. The way she's b*tching through everything right now, her blood pressure must be off the charts.