The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

MagicHappens, CLICK HERE for an updated link of Tracy, Scotty, and the desk. :)

MinervaFan!!! You have such a beautiful voice! *standing ovation* I haven't listen to all of them yet, but wow... Now, me, I can't sing at all. No, really. I can't. There's a reason I chose to take Choir as Pass/Fail in high school...'cause getting lower than an A in choir would've definitely screwed with the GPA. With P/F, the GPA remains unaffected. :lol: Actually, in the end, the teacher decided not to sign off on the P/F option and just gave me an A, but whatever works, I guess. *shrugs*

smirks, that is an AMAZING banner!!!

hooked and Lainey, you both have PMs.

Edit: Does my banner look too "girly-girly?" LOL. Kind of random, I know, but just wondering...

Also, at his event this weekend, Jason Thompson confirmed a recent spoiler from SD that an anonymous poster spilled. The person spilled several things, so people are assuming if he/she got one right, the others are right as well. It's nothing that we haven't heard or nothing that we couldn't have assumed, but the more than likely true spoiler (which has been posted here) is:

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hello!

Ms. Q, the banner looks great, and no, not too girly :) Also thanks for reposting the clip for Magic.

MinervaFan, I tried to download your songs, but for some reason my computer does not like that downloading site. I tried to download a clip from JEonline from that site and no luck with that either <_<

Hookedongh, such wonderful TrAsh! I love happy endings :D

I am working on some TrAshy clips for the next batch, since some of you (and you know who you are!) have had enough of Paul and I have had enough of Scott .....just thought a change of scenery.....errr, uh....men......might be nice.

• Members

Well I, for one, haven't had enugh of either, but that's just because I want to get al the old tracy stuff I can, so Tracy/Larry works for me!! Thanks so mcuh

Smirks love the new banner!!!! It's amazing.

ps, rewatched the scenes the other day, definately see her bra when she tells him to get her bag, I think it was a scarf too, don't remember who said it though.

Anywhoo, I just finished my story, so now I'm on to draw more, or at all cuz I've been putting it off for WAY too long now. Takl to you all later. Have a great rest of the weekend

• Members

MinervaFan - WOW!! what a voice! I am still in the middle of downloading but I downloaded and listened to Jester's Waltz first cause use said it fits LuNacy. You should totally make a LuNacy vid using that song. Bet it would be Fab! Thanks for sharing your songs with us. What a talent you are. Oh, btw, I forgot to mention this the other night in the breakroom, probably mentally blocked it out 'cause it's strange... LOL... BUT I had a dream of you the other nite. Fey, was in it too but more in a vague way. We were standing on an empty bus and we were talking about people ... can't remember exactly.... maybe people getting on the bus, cause they weren't there yet, and more people that we could/should get on the bus besides the ones we were waiting for, and YOU were going to be driving!!! weird huh?

Hooked, I'm looking forward to your new LuNacy fic! so very looking forward to it! :)

Smirks and Ms. Q, LOVE LOVE LOVE the banners!!! Our girl is totally smokin' ain't she?

LadyAshton, thanks for the vintage clips!

Pinkpopsicle, thanks for the great Jane pics!

• Members

I finished my lunacy fic. Just sat down and wrote it in two hours!! WIll post it in a bit. I have to do a few things right now. Just wanted to make you wait in anticipation--ha ha

MinervaFan...can't wait to listen to you songs. Thanks for sharing them with us. I will download them when I get home later.

More in a few minutes....

Edit OK..couldn't even tease anyone as nobody was here....

I didn't really edit this story a whole lot, but here it is goes...This one is for you TracyLuv as I know you are dying for some new lunacy fic!!! Hope it can get us through the long week with no-Tracy!!! Lainey, you are going to love this one!

Knh, can't wait to read your last chapter.

Mrs Q thanks so much for the banner

LadyAshton, glad you liked the Trash story. THe happy ending was for you. Looking forward to more Trashy clips!! :)

This is what happened offscreen when Tracy/Luke left the wedding on Friday....enjoy!

http://hookedongh.livejournal.com/4280.html

BTW...this is my 300th post! Whew whew! I will be around tonight later!!!

Also..I like finishing a story way better and posting it than doing it in chapters. Easier to keep up with. My new writing method of choice!! Ha ha.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Congrats on 300 posts, hooked! I PM'd you about the img code thingamobs. And I LOVED your fic. It had me laughing out loud (which is a good thing) several times. I won't spoil it for people, but what a cute ending!!! (funny, too, LOL).

TracyLuv, does the bus from your dream have anything do with our LuNacy bus? ;)

Lady Ashton, looking forward to more clips.

BTW, Melissa from JE Online has more clips up. OMG...Paul is the worst proposer (is that a word) in the world. But...that aside, all those kisses? Those looooong kisses? Luke needs to get with the program and kiss his wife like that...and mean it ('cause we all know Paul didn't mean it :(). JERK!

Edit: "Emotional" is probably the last word that comes to mind when we think of Tracy; yet, I found out the song existed, had clips for lyrics, and went with it: CLICK HERE (It's LuNacy oriented). Thoughts? Feedback? All that stuff I'm greedy for.. :P

• Members

Mrs. Q thanks for the kinds words about the story. ANd OMG...I really think this was your best video yet. The clips are perfect and the song is perfect....SOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVING IT!!! Everyone notice my new banner...credit goes to Mrs. Q--the banner maker extraordinaire!!!

Did it take anyone else forever to download those clips from JE online that Melissa posted? Mine took like twenty minutes or more each. Can't figure out why.

I will be around in the breakroom for a while....I am watching some things and getting ready to listen to MinervaFan songs. Can't wait. Doing some PTO stuff and writing some letters to teachers.

EditLadyAshton...you were right. The clips I backed up to CD did work with the audio. That is great news. Tracyluv, you can just back up your clips to free up computer space by buring them to CD. LadyAshton told me that since they are wmv files they will work and she was right.

Although you have a mac right, so I don't know if it would be different. I am such a happy camper right now. Now that I know if my computer fries, I still have my clips!! It's the little things in life you know!! :)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

minervafan, we are in breakroom now! Downloading your songs as we speak

Edit...just listened to Jesters Waltz...it is awesome. You are so talented it is amazing. It takes a while to download these, so i ma going one at a time. Thanks so much for sharing

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

hooked, thanks for the video comments!

Sort of OT: I've been at YouTube, watching non-GH stuff, LOL, and there are some hilarious clips of people who give stupid responses. Anyway...this is where the "sort of" OT comes in. All the FF clips reminded me of when Jane and Scott were on that week for a soap opera "Naughty vs. Nice" special, and since then, we've gotten a ton of new posters, so...

For those who haven't and want to see clips, go to THIS SITE and scroll. I've watched bits and pieces over again. It's too cute, LOL, and Jane, despite responding that "Family Feud" is the most enjoyable award show on television, did very well in the bonus round from Day 1. Anyway...Just passing it along. :)

Edit: Breakroom link if people want to join: http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members

Just for you, hooked!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/38dhxc

Over dinner, Tracy vents about Scott, to Larry's dismay

I had some others ready to go, but the timing is all messed up in some...words don't match mouths....not sure how that is happening but it's really bugging me so I need to fix them before posting. Enjoy this in the meantime!

LA

• Members

Who's there?

I'm in the breakroom, and hooked is there.. and yet, she's not there. Hmmm.

Anyone out there? Maybe it's best that you ignore me, because I'm feeling very creative, and I'm trying to write something I'm calling "Sustenance." Ha! We'll see.........

I want at least two hours to myself and my writing, cause I spent all #$*(&#($@# day at work. I had no freakin' weekend. Yes, I'm ticked!!!

grrrrrr

LB

P.S. Ms. Q, you are a GODDESS!!!! And you've got a PM!

Edited to let the Goddess, Ms. Q, know that I just watched her Emotional video.. and it kicks a$$ up and down the highway. Yummy! sooooooo good!

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

Lainey, I got right on it! Hope it's good. :)

Lady A, thank you again! When are we ever going to see Tracy go to dinner now? No one on this show seems to date, do they? Not that Tracy should be "dating" her husband and not that Larry/Tracy were on a real date in that clip...but you know what I mean. I think. LOL. I don't know. Yes, I'm on drugs. The prescribed kind though. LOL.