Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey, guys? Remember that writers' block I was whining about in the break room last night? Well, I buckled down, ignored the television in my left ear (wow, we really need a place with an office), and wrote. I came up with LuNacy Lust. It's not where I expected to go with this, but I rather like the outcome. 100 Situations #38 (Prompt: Touch): Kissing Luke Spencer.

MsQ, you will be in my thoughts today. I hope all goes well with your surgery.

• Members

Writers block my ass....that was INCREDIBLE!!!! Simply amazing. Your descriptions are just right on the money. I loved the part about kisses that came with receipts (from nasty paul and mitch williams). Loved the visions of her christening Ashton Manor (Know you liked that too LA)

Deb...that was seriously amazing! What a nice surprise this morning. My kids were almost late to school cause I had to read that twice!!!

Wow...you must write some more...Speaking of crack!!!!!

• Members

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes!! To tell ya the truth I kind of hope it is mono. It would explain why, insomniac that I am, I would be sleeping all hours and tired every minute of the day for months now. Anyway, thanks again!

Hooked- I can't wait to see your picture! I am trying to zero in on the final names, but I can't really consentrate right now so as soon as I'm feeling a little bit better I'm all over it. And that's exactly what I thought about the story, Car, not that there was ever anything wrong with the others but they have definately been getting better and better. Keep'em coming!

Staci- hope everything goes well at the oral surgeon... it's today right? So I won't expect to see you on much, but I hope it doesn't hit you too hard afterward.

LA, love your new avatar!

Minervafan, I'm reading your new story now, but from what everyone has been saying, I'm not even gonna need to post a comment, I'm going to be in love with it and want it on the show, of course.

Edited by knh

• Members

So...It's 8:45am, and in the next 5 hours and 45 minutes, I can't eat or drink a single thing. I had a huge breakfast though, so I should be fine. Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

MinervaFan, will read the fic soon.

I believe Melissa posted the first part of this at JE Online, but YouTube has the rest (It's TQ's engagement party to Paul; the year is wrong, but close enough): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8MxtPN6p9c (I've seen it before, it's still so ugh to me. Tracy Quartermaine should not be fawning all over him like that).

OT: Teaching has been so horrible this week. I don't know if it's me, or the real teacher, or the class, or a combination. I'm going to place most of the blame on the real teacher; he's too...I don't know. I didn't have a problem with the other high school teachers I worked with, but this one makes me want to pull my hair out. Anyhoo. It figures this would happen (since I'm actually being graded on it this time). Why oh why could I have not been graded another time? With the nicer real teachers...and the nicer students. :(

Well, a post and a bathroom break later (yes, the bathroom break was necessary, LOL), it's 9:00am. 5 hours and a half of no food or drink! So far, so good.

• Members

ok, MF, so I guess since it's her thoughts it can't really be on the show like you wrote it, but they should definately have something along those lines. It should be some combination of your and hooked's stories. Really I'll take anything as long as they are together (I really should settle less), but those are great.

Ms. Q, sorry about the bad timing at the school, wish you could have been observed and graded with a better group too, but I'll spred a little sunshine for ya. At least if you do well with this, you'll probably do well with most anything else! Oh yeah, did you ever post the crazy for this girl vid? I thnk you did, but I saw it on youtube and I don't think I have it so I was just wondering.

edit: missed talking to all you guys, so I hope I'm feeling well enough to check out the breakroom later. If I am, I'll probably be on around 9ish if anyone's around

Edited by knh

• Members

Yah..miss talking to you too! I will try to be in the breakroom about 9 central tonight or maybe even a bit earlier...I have am paying bills now after going to three grocery stores to find this one type of specific barbecue sauce I needed for making briscuit for Passover...so annoyed to have to go to more than one place

Now I am paying bills and watching you tube! Then I am going to work on the painting...I will hopefully finish it in the next few days...my mom comes in tomorrow and since my computer is in the guest room, and she goes to bed on the earlier side, I might not be on late night over the weekend.

TracyLuv--missed ya last night. I had to get off early...Hope you are around tonight!

Ms Q...will be thinking of you today. Let us know you are ok when you get a chance!

• Members

I've updated the Master List of Tracy Quartermaine Fan Fiction. Lots of new stuff there, including an AU from David Evan Smith and newer stuff by Hooked, Regency and Lainey. I don't know if any of you have read Minerva McDore's Tracy/Alice femslash on the VolePit. It's oddly addicting, though somewhat OOC. I love the pairing, and wish I had the time/energy to write more of them together. Oh, I'll get around to it someday, I know.... Anyway, check them out if you're interested in going outside the box, ficwise.

• Members

Hey, all. 2 hrs and 15 mins remaining. I hate waiting. I should stop counting, huh?

TV Guide Online Spoiler (same as SON, just worded differently):

Thanks MinervaFan for the link. I am so behind on a lot of stories. :(

knh, thanks for trying to keep it positive. But after the last 3 days, I think it's going to be a couple years of me teaching at the high school, and then I'll move to the university level, or community college. We'll see. :lol: It's a bit premature to make a decision.

EDIT: So, I'm trying to find some pics and such to post here. I found this one from Jan. 2004. We've seen her hair like this not too long ago, but it wasn't as light (or, it is just the lighting of the photo?):

GH_01-12-04-20.jpg

Here's one from August 2004:

GH_08-12-04-13.jpg.

You all can guess which one I prefer. :P (obviously, the one that is not lacking in the oomph department, LOL).

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Can I just say the GH SUCKED this week. I hope the ratings drop to like a 1 and they realize that they better NEVER go a whole week without Tracy and Luke again!

Whew...needed to vent. Watched it live while I was painting today. I didn't even bother to look up more than once or twice--only when Alexis walked in on Nik/robin fake romance and when Alexis fainted.

Hate to say it, but I will never doubt Ms. Q's info again...she knows what she is talking about---NO TRACY ALL WEEK!