• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So. Dead. Here.

tracyluver, I never got your PM. You can send it again if you want. :)

Keith, as you know, I adored your story. Looking forward to whatever else you come up with.

knh, I check HellaGood daily to see if JE's SoapTalk clip has been added. So far, no luck. Will keep checking though.

MinervaFan, cute video.

ClinkBoom, I'd be intrigued if our girl found out sometime before Christmas. Doesn't seem to be the case though. Everyone who's everyone appears to be involved...except the baby's paternal grandmother, who also happens to be the maternal step-grandmother. Heh. I think I got that right. :lol:

All this "step" talk reminds me...In a post at SZ, someone asked if Dillon knew he had a half-sister (Susan, Paul's daughter from before he married to Tracy). Then someone brought up the fact that Jenny and Paul had a son, making him Dillon's half-brother. And with Jenny being Luke's cousin (Lulu's second cousin) and Dillon's step-mom, people started wondering how many different ways Dillon/Lulu are related, LOL. Anyone want to take a stab?

LULU SPOILER

_

_

_

Lulu's family throws her a birthday party next week.

I doubt Tracy will be there. *sigh* I don't really expect her to be. I bet she's not even invited. Anyway, is anyone else getting tired of all these cutesy Spencer family scenes when the Q's hardly exist anymore? I like cutesy Spencer family scenes too...I just wish the Q's could get similar stuff to do. And no, Tracy's birthday doesn't count especially since a Spencer threw the party for her.

• Members

Bumpety-Bump

Is everyone hiding out in the breakroom or what? ;)

Cable Guide Spoilers are out. No Tracy, but Sonny is mentioned FOUR times on Monday alone! Isn't that great?!? [/sarcasm] There's also an Edward/Jason spoiler for Thursday. WTH? Jason doesn't even live in the same house, so why is he getting all these one-on-one scenes with Edward? Has Tracy had one scene alone with "Daddy" since he returned? I think not. *sigh*

Fanfiction Updates: The Right Thing is almost done. Well, it was done. 'Til I decided to change some things. I might edit the final chapters in later. Speaking of fanfiction, MinervaFan, how's the Tracy/Ned story going? And Keith, are you working on anything new?

*desperately trying to get this thread moving again* Hmm...The first person who posts after me gets a virtual appliance of their choice. ;)

• Members

Hey, I've been in here a half a dozen times already, but i didn't see any posts so I assumed there was no one here for the weekend. I have nothing to talk about and to avoid making a pain in the ass of myself I decided not to push reading my movie on anyone else. Evereyone can take as long as they want (I was hoping there'd be some free time all around over the weekend), I just have a bit of a one track mind, so I might get annoying (sorry in advance!) But whenever anyone gets the time to read it I'd love to hear what you have to say, good or bad (plus a have an alternate scene if it is iffy the way it stands).

again, sorry for doing nothing but plugging my stuff, but thanks again to everyone who is helping me!!!

have a great weekend

Ms. Q- can't wait to read the rest of your story!

• Members

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!

This no TQ thing is getting really stupid and annoying! :angry: Guza is such a jackass! *sighs* Its just a soap. No, its not just a soap, its my freaking sanity right now! if I end up in a padded cell, you all know why, lol!! :rolleyes: Motherhood, my ass! Walking in on your son and step-daughter and then talking to your son but tricking Robert into talking to Lulu isn't exactly slammed back into motherhood! Where is Ned? Where is the sl for Edward? Can it please involve Tracy? Let me guess the answer..... Not a chance! Uuuuugggghhhhhh, Tracy needs to get a sl like yesterday!

:( Sorry everyone.