The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Part two was mixed in there somewhere, smirks....I'll see if I can find it in the posts.

You should watch them. It was meant to be really, really funny. THE CITY was where I fell in love with Tracy Q. Too bad THE CITY no longer airs on ABC. I can totally see Jane Elliott with an Emmy on her mantle for the fabulous work she did on that show.

ETA: part two http://www.megaupload.com/?d=70ZKWVPS

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for being so understanding about the fic.

:)

Thanks to bellcurvefor the third part of the engagement party,I had several people tell me to post the third part when you posted it,and I of course credited you.

Much appreciation for that.

I think TQ should be on today.

*crosses fingers and toes*

ETA I love everyone's updates !

• Members

Just mentioned this on the TQ Ficathon, but according to the transcript, Tracy and Luke's first anniversary will be on May 18. (Might be technically the 19th, if they got married after midnight, but we can't be sure...)

Anyway, I was thinking of postponing the Tracy Gets Trapped challenge and replacing it with An Anniversary to Remember fanfic challenge. Anybody got any thoughts? It's the paper anniversary--maybe she could have a warrant issued for his arrest? :)

• Members

Look at everyone posting! :D

coolkid, thanks for the compliment on the banner. According to ABC Media Pics, we are getting a new outfit this week. I'm thinking Monday-Wednesday is one day in GH land, so we should have plenty of time to look at it.

MinervaFan, wonderful video. I, too, loved the use of still shots and clips. And that song is beautiful. Interesting idea about the next challenge.

angel, your stories have been read and reviewed. Keep up the great work!

4XCrazy has posted! As always, loving "Homelands."

smirks, thanks. That doesn't sound too difficult.

bellcurve, you are awesome for posting that! Can't wait 'til I can watch it.

ILoveTracyQ, yes, she should be on. Hopefully, for more than 5 seconds at the end.

This post reminds me of a grocery list or something. :lol:

SPOILER BELOW

_

_

_

_

According to Wizard, Lulu and Dillon come to Robert and Luke's aide. Hmm, is our girl traveling alone or what? I really want to see her interacting with someone. And I wonder where Robin fits in. Assuming this is all true (and it should be based on the SOW article), and Tracy ends up on the island...You don't think she's going to be in her typical wardrobe, do you? LOL.

According to an anonymous poster, Luke and friends go camping (presumably on the island). This is when Robert/Holly/Luke end up in the same sleeping bag. I'm going to pretend that Tracy kicks Luke out of hers. LOL.

• Members

Hello, all! Glad to see everyone posting! School is sooo boring and you guys always just brighten my day :D Ummm, okay, Minervafan is giving me WAAAAY too much credit! I am not the person you think i am ( i think it was hpermuzek or something like that) :) I am SOOO computer illiterate, i can't even get someone elses clip to appear beside my name let alone make my own! Thanx for the compliment and the vote confidence tho!

LOVED evryone's fic updates! Ms. Q are we gonna get a big reavel soon! She's like gotta be showing by now, right! I can't wait to see!

• Members

tracyluver, once you have an icon...

Click on My Controls (top, mid-right of the screen)

In the left column under Personal Profile, click Edit Avatar Settings.

If your icon has a URL, enter it where it says Enter a URL to an online avatar image.

If your icon is saved on your computer, click Browse where is stays Upload a new image from your computer.

Click Update Avatar.

Hope that helps. Oh, and the reveal is set for a few chapters down the road...maybe more than a few. ;)

LIVE UPDATE

Lulu calls Dillon over. He notices the couch has been moved and sees Robert knocked out on the ground. Lulu called him since he's good with capers. Dillon reminds her that he promised Georgie he wouldn't get involved in capers anymore. Lulu wants him to think of this as a movie. Someone is coming. Lulu pushes Dillon onto the couch and kisses him. Alice finds them.

Alice is uspet that Dillon is cheating on Georgie. Lulu takes the blame. She wants Alice to go back to cleaning, so she and Dillon can work this out on their own. Meanwhile, Robert is waking up. He is groaning. Dillon tries to cover it up. Alice no longer believes Dillon is cheating on Georgie. She wants to know why the couch is moved. She finds Robert on the ground. He stands up, and she punches him because she wants to save "Mr. Luke" from foot-flogging.

Dillon is leading the way to the Quartermaine freezer. Alice had Robert over his back. Dillon isn't sure this is a good idea since Robert is a "super-spy." He's not going to be happy when he wakes up. Alice tells Dillon and Lulu they did the right thing. She's going to distract the rest of the Q's. Lulu and Dillon have to stay with Robert. Lulu wants to do whatever is necessary to protect her dad.

Robert is waking up. He says he's not talking. He doesn't realize that he's in the Q freezer 'til the teenagers tell him. He then realizes that Lulu knocked him out. He should know better than to turn his back on a Spencer, any Spencer. Robert is convinced their plan isn't going to work. Lulu tells him it's already working. No one is ever going to find him since the Q's never go down to the freezer, and Alice isn't going to tell anyone. They are going to keep him tied up until Luke returns home. Robert tells them by that time, Luke might be dead.

Edward enters the den. He wants a drink. Alice is trying to re-organize the room. Tracy enters. (Yay! New outfit! New outfit! It's light and spring-y, but almost looks like pajamas, LOL). Anyway, she wants a martini. Edward fears that Alice has fallen in love and that is why she is acting like this. He brings up the last time she fell in love...with Dobson. Tracy is giving him a strange look. (This is such a random scene, LOL.) Tracy finds something of Robert's that was left on the ground. Meanwhile, Robert tells Lulu and Dillon that Holly is dangerous. Lulu doesn't believe that Holly will hurt Luke after he saves her. Robert brings up the antidote and how she was going to let all those people die. Lulu and Dillon might be reconsidering.

Lulu and Dillon are outside the freezer, discussing Robert. Dillon thinks they should believe him and let him go. Lulu isn't too sure. Dillon thinks Robert will be able to handle Holly. The two of them re-enter the freezer. They have decided to let him go, under 1 condition: Robert doesn't turn Luke in. Robert says he can't agree to that. He stands up. He tricked them into thinking they were holding him hostage. He wanted to see if they had any information, which they didn't. Now he's out to turn to Luke in. He'll have Luke call Lulu after he's incarcerated. He leaves. There is a banging sound. Then, Dillon and Lulu leave the freezer. Robert is on the ground. Tracy has a pan or something in her hand. Dillon and Lulu are surprised. I think Tracy smirks at them.

And that's the end. About 5 seconds total. :( Hopefully, tomorrow is better.

Previews: Why put Robert/Tracy in the previews when you can put Jax/Carly, Ric/Sam, and Sonny in them? <_<

• Members

bellcurve I was referring to SZ....I posted parts one and two several weeks ago,shortly after you posted them.

I posted part three today,no one has replied to the thread yet today.

I have one person I'll email the link to just in case they aren't lurking and didn't see the thread.

As far as City mentions,on SZ they're random.

CesarFaison is a big City buff,and there are others,in fact someone suggested last week Carla should come back(you know,Tracy's former stepdaughter.)

So I can't really point to City references,they're just here and there.

Keith what show did you wrap up? School project? Good to see ya !

And yeah...five seconds of Tracy I guess is better than none.

Tomorrow maybe will be better.

• Members

I wasn't familiar with it at all, I had to Google it. LOL

So Keith are you on stage or behind the stage?

Sounds cool.

I took drama for one semester in college...and I really don't know why I stopped.

I tried out for one play,our production of "Steel Magnolias," and got a call back for the Darryl Hannah character,can't remember her name.

But I didn't get the part.

I wouldn't mind trying out for other things if I had the time.

It was fun,and I actually made the drama teacher laugh.

About Tracy,yeah she isn't on a lot,but are we surprised? LOL

I think though,that we have to be grateful for several things:

That Jane has a job and Tracy is on our screens at ALL,considering how some of the other vets are treated,Jane is probably the best off.

Also,the less she's on,the less chance these monkeys have of ruining her character.

The fact that she's not on 24/7 makes me appreciate her more when I do get to see her.

I wouldn't complain for three days a week every week,though. :)

• Members

An Open Letter to Jane Elliot:

Dear Jane,

Please stop pissing off the wardrobe people. You seem to be a nice person. Make friends with them. Bake them cookies. Tell them one of your funny stories. Can't you all just be friends, so they will give you something lovely to wear again?

Really, how many times can we say, "I look like Gloria F**king Swanson," before somebody over there gets the message?

• Members

I believe that Keith is on stage. I remember him mentioning acting classes at one point. I think. Sounds cool though. I'm glad you had a fun time, Keith. I was in Drama Club in Elementary School. Does that count? I did have to try out. :P We performed "Why the Sun and the Moon Live in the Sky," and I got to be a moon child. But enough about that, LOL.

How much do I agree with this? If she were say Sonny, and appeared 4 days a week, 7 scenes a day, sure we'd be happy to see her, but not nearly as happy as we are now.

MinervaFan, we must look on the bright side. It was a NEW outfit! ;)

CASTING NEWS

_

_

_

_

According to TV Guide, TR will be around well past May Sweeps, as Robert moves in with the Quartermaines. TR states, "I have no idea how they plan to justify that," but he's learned not to ask questions this time around.

So...What does this mean? Luke's going to gone most of the summer and into September, even some of October. I hope there's a lot of Tracy/Robert interaction to come. :D

• Members

OOoohhh...on the stage.

Can I have your autograph? :wub:

:lol:

Just messin' with ya.

But if you ever become famous,don't forget us. :)

Um yeah the Tracy wardrobe....*shudder*

Love my girl but they dress her like.....*sigh* I don't want to say it. If I don't type it,it won't be true.

I too am hoping that Ms.Q. He has to have some interaction with Tracy,living in the same house.

Maybe a little harmless flirting,too?

Maybe not so harmless. :)