The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

NO kidding Ms.Q and ICAM !

They can do so much more.

I will check out that fanfic when I get a chance.

Oops...thanksMs.Q for setting me straight,my bad...welcome 4XCrazy. And I agree,the fanfic is very "real". Entertaining,too.

Can't wait to see what happens on the plane with Luke/Tracy/Lulu.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks Ms. Q and ILoveTracyQ for the "real" complements. I'm trying to make it as plausible as possible. As for the plane scene, that's gonna be one of the hardest chapters for me to write lol.

Crap, my teacher's coming over and she looks like she about to have a cow. One more warning and I go to OCS. Wish me luck! :D

• Members

LOL Oh,4XCrazy I'd wish you luck but it may be too late now !

BTW did you see we are planning on a TQ "spoilers that never happened" fanficathon...if you have an idea for one,feel free,MinervaFan also said any TQ fanfic is welcome...I think people who don't visit FF.net

would love to read your story. :)

No Tracy today.....:(

SPOILER DISCUSSION

Informal poll:who thinks Luke will defend his wife when Lo accuses her of pushing Skye down the stairs,and if he does,who thinks he'll secretly think she did it?

And who's for the unlikely event that he'll defend her AND believe in her innocence?

I think he'll defend her to Lo but in private either ask her if she did it,or he'll think she might have.

SPOILER DISCUSSION OVER

• Members

Hope you didn't get into trouble, 4XCrazy. :)

SPOILER DISCUSSION

ILoveTracyQ, I'd be inclined to agree, except that Luke confronting Tracy about Skye=serious conversation. Will TPTB allow that? ;)

From HIFAF (Heard It From A Friend) of SoapDish: Tracy may join Luke on an adventure (don't get excited) when TG takes his annual summer vacation (told ya so). WTH? An adventure OFFSCREEN? *sigh* Guess it doesn't matter since JE would spend most of the summer offscreen regardless. And if this ends up being true, at least we'll know that Luke/Tracy are together. Am I trying too hard to be positive about this? ;)

• Members

Thanks for the love Coolkid. :D I'm loving The Half That Hasn't Been Told. I like the whole thing Paul/Tracy have going on. I was two going on three during that whole storyline, so it's nice to see people's take on it.

Oh Ms. Q thanks again for those Old School Tracy clips. I watched them over and over. I'm trying to make a video with them. I'll see how that turns out, lol, I'm not a video person.

Lucky for me I didn't get caught. I closed the window and acted like I was searching for something on Google. B) I think she knew what I was doing, but she didn't say a word. Thanks for wishing me luck.

Oh yeah, I started a C2 on ff.net. You can view it here.

It's got every Tracy/Luke story I could find. It also has plain Tracy fics. If y'all know of any others, let me know, and I'll stick 'em in there.

I have boxing class tomorrow, so I'm going to hit the sack. Much love!

• Members

*waves to everyone*

4XCrazy, no problem. I have some other more recent TQ clips if you need 'em. Glad you didn't get into trouble. And thanks for putting all the stories together! :)

MORE SPOILERS

From RMT: Nik and Luke reluctantly partner up to prevent Tracy from getting her hands on the Haunted Star. WHY can't Tracy and Luke team up? And run the Haunted Star together? *sigh*

From HIFAF: With JI returning, Tracy might end up staying in PC after all this summer. All right. This is better than the other HIFAF rumor, isn't it?

• Members

* Hi guys!!!*

Oh yeah! Definitely liking the second spoiler about this summer better than the first..but i won't get my hopes up about either. (Sad to be disallisioned at such a young age... :( )

Oh, 4XCrazy, I'm with you on being only about three years old when the Tracy/Paul sl was going on. But just being on this site and hearing of the Tracy glory-days makes me wish i was alot older just so i could have seen them.

Sigh....

• Members

Awww....YAY!!! I'm glad to see she's held in such high esteem....or maybe it's just because she couldn't give the standard answer of 'Maurice Benard". Still, I am very happy.

Besides, if anyone could get Sam to shut up and stop whining, it'd be Tracy. :D

• Members

Tracy pulls Jax into a kiss.

(It's at the end of the montage.)

Credit to Shazzer.

Where have ILoveTracyQ and angel been this weekend? And kenna hasn't been around in awhile. :oMinervaFan (can't wait for the adventure fic, by the way) has been at LJ, Keith at SoapBlather, and the rest of us here. Hope everything is all right. :)

• Members

I'm here (well now anyways)! Been busy with homework (my teachers are lame) and babysitting (oh the joy)! *But* I have been writing a little (not as much as I would've hoped but yeah oh well).

Spoiler talk

I don't know which spoiler I like more, they both have their ups and downs

Tracy/Luke going together-

up- hellooooo 'together' key word there, hehehe

down- not seeing them and probably not a mention either

Tracy staying cuz of new/old Edward-

up- she's on!!! nuff said

down- she'll be berated and bashed by Edward as usual and Luke won't be there!

*sighs* I just can't win!

end talk

• Members

Sounds to me like the latest scoops on T&L aren't scoops at all,just guessing.

Hmm....I don't like the HS ones though.

Tracy hates the "tub",and Luke said he regretted he ever opened it.

So,why all the sentimental attachment now?

PFFT.

These writers suck.

TQ still rocks,though. B)

How's everyone's fanfic going for the ficathon?

• Members

Possible spoiler discussion:

I have to bump again to mention another spoiler that never came to pass,unless we count Friday before last as this spoiler:

Luke and Tracy have a "heat of the moment" kiss coming up"

I think that Friday's show,with them thinking about what might have been,definitely qualifies as heat of the moment as I don't think either one of them planned on it going that far.

But they didn't actually kiss.

Sooo,that could be another spoiler for the fanfic...the "heat of the moment" kiss that never happened.

Spoilers

Ya know...the more I read "spoilers",the more convinced I am that TIIC don't have any plans to ever make "Lacy" a legitimate couple. I'm still scratching my head over Luke being still enamored of Skye.

I hope I'm wrong,I guess the next few months will tell,won't they,about where TIIC are going,or not going,with Lacy?

This week's shows for Tracy should be good. JE will rock it,as always.

Hey,we still have fanfic,right? :)

• Members

Is it too much to hope for Tracy today?? :)

SD :

spoiler/rumor,I don't know which,it was posted by anonymous,so literally take with a grain of salt,although the others sound accurate:

Tracy decides to use a different approach with Luke

What does this mean?

Any spec?

spoiler talk over