Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Remember the year the mothers were you, me and TL? (Actually, it still might be that way)

Regardless, I'll echo the sentiment from yesterday and wish Happy Mother's Day to all.

Nice to hear JE is working. I've actually been watching more of the show lately and surprisingly not having to FF as much since Sam is interesting in McBam and the Unholy Trinity have had their airtime decreased. Now……. LuNacy…….

• Members

These are the spoilers for this week via SoapZone:

• Luke tries to get through to Tracy.
  • Luke and Tracy arrange for Anthony to rendezvous with her at the boathouse.
  • But it is Tracy who is in for a shock to the system when she gets to that boathouse and stumbles over a dead body, her husband’s.

And for next week:

Tracy, Monica, and Edward preoccupy themselves with ELQ business. They have to now.

• Members

As long as Tracy is not automatically the unrootable member, I'll watch. LuNacy will always be my one and only, though.

And a letter from Otto Frank? OMG, what a treasure! Given the timelines of both JE and OF, she would have been around the age that Anne was when she died. Only 18 years different in age and entirely different countries, but look what history did for each Jewish girl.

• Members

I've always wondered, as you know. It just never jived with me that a young professional Xian family would grow up in Manhattan during the 50's. Then about two years ago there was an article posted (I think here, but I can't be certain) about how she changed her last name and it was definitely a Jewish name originally.

Perhaps her mother was Christian, or they didn't practice, but her father's last name was Jewish.

Edited by remos

• Members

Jewish, German....could be her father was and mother which means technically you aren't...not that it matters one way or the other!

I am surprised JE even talked about story and what it to come...as she is usually one to not want to know or care

LOL about them in Norway and someone saying they knew luke/tracy were on vacation...remember our Luke/Tracy excellent adventure avi that Ms Q made? LOL