The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Thank you sooooo much Ms. Q for the eppy recap, although my mom got me SOPANET!!! Can you believe it!!! I will never miss another eppy again! Ok, i digress. I dont think i can ever truly be upset with a tracy scene but i was a little disappointed with the lack of dialogue our girl was given, ( as i think someone pointed out earlier). I REALLY hope the tracy mac scenes happen. and what was up with Georgie yelling at Tracy yesterday? i think TIIC have forgotton that Tracy is still Dillon's mother and that, not matter how married she is, Georgie is still a child. What ever happened to having respect for your elders, not matter how irritating or infuriating you consider them to be?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bad news? The Mac/Tracy scene didn't air. Good news? The Luke/Tracy/chapel scenes did. More on that later. Oh, and JE/TG got the tag!!! :D

I hope we hear from Keith and coolkid soon. And smirks too!

No problem, tracyluver. ICAM about Georgie. I fear it's only going to get worse.

Now onto the episode: As always, JE was wonderful, but I'm not too sure about this "promise to God" thing anymore. I should've listened to ILoveTracyQ, LOL. She called it right from the beginning. Are we supposed to believe that Tracy is going to try and be a better person? And if she does try and succeed... (:o), then she loses her edge. And if she doesn't (which is what I'm expecting *), then she looks bad.

Other comments: I liked the bit of humor in the chapel scenes. Tracy said something along the lines of, "I'll promise to be a better person, honest to God--" Then she paused, as she realized that she indeed was talking to God. You have to see it; I can't describe it, LOL. And then after Tracy made the promise, she said, "You won't even recognize me," and then Luke responded in a Godly voice, "I heard that." Then Luke busted out laughing after Tracy insisted she was going to keep her promise. All in all, a good day. I guess we'll see where it goes from here.

* SPOILER ALERT

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Tracy plans to ruin the GQ marriage. (We already knew this, but I guess it tells us that Tracy is breaking her promise.)

• Members

*waves*

Well about Tracy...hopefully she'll be around for Luke to lean on. Isn't that what we've been lead to believe will happen? Because I THINK he gets bad news about Lucky today.

New Debbie fan fic....good one.

SPOILERS

I'm wondering about Dillon.SC said he dies,comes back to life,dies again...but apparently next week the two people who are deathly ill are little John(Courtney's baby) and Sam.

So I guess Dillon gets better again,or gets the antidote?

I wonder if Tracy will blame herself for Dillon getting sick again,because she apparently breaks her promise to God and starts plotting to break up GQ.

Or will she just blame Georgie?

LOL

Anyway....I hope/think that Tracy/Luke will have something coming up after the majority of the sweeps drama is over.

I wonder if Helena is involved,and if so is she Holly's boss?

Or is HOlly the main bad guy?

SPOILER DISCUSSION OVER....................

• Members

No Tracy today it looks like.

Oh well. LOL

I think so far even though her screen time has been minimal,she's had a good week.

I have again only watched the last part of yesterday,although I have it on tape....but it was awesome.

I wish we could see some more "Lacy" bonding tomorrow,though.

I have an odd feeling TG's hand was in the scenes yesterday.

I have heard when he re-signed that he now has more "creative control".

I wonder if that means totally re-writing a scene.

ETA Keith !! *waves* Go to NQ and watch Monday and Wednesday's Tracy clips. You won't be disappointed. I promise you. :)

• Members

Thanks for the fanfiction update, ILoveTracyQ. I :wub: Debbie's stories.

For Keith...

[Credit goes to Aida, Geena, Shazzer, and Misty of NQ.net.]

[i've edited the clips to JE/Tracy only for the most part.]

MONDAY

Tracy wants Dillon to save his energy.

Dillon recalls Tracy's advice; Tracy consents to the marriage.

Tracy will not accept that Dillon is going to die.

The wedding begins.

TUESDAY

Tracy watches Georgie/Dillon; she goes to the chapel.

Tracy tells God about Dillon; she promises to be a better person.

Luke/Tracy talk in the chapel; Tracy gets her miracle.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

Dillon is supposed to risk his life this week to save others, so that must happen tomorrow...but I'm wondering about the "Tracy breaks down" spoiler that isn't supposed to happen until a WEEK from tomorrow. The timing seems to be off. Hmm...

New ABC Media Net Photos

Tracy/Dillon

Tracy/Mac/Lulu/Dillon/Georgie

Dillon/Georgie/Luke/Lulu/Emily/Alan/Monica/Tracy

Any speculation?

• Members

Must watch those clips at my leisure later today (would say tomorrow, but it's already tomorrow). Have some cleaning to do, inspection of le house tomorrow, and my room looked like Dorothy just blew through. I did see some of Monday via Friday, but will have to watch anyway, because those were some good scenes. I can only really watch GH on Friday's and I always hope that there's something good to see.

• Members

*waves to Keith*

Keith do you not have SoapNet,or a way to tape the shows?

If not,NQ is the best place for clips. I couldn't live without them. LOL

Ms.Q I read your two new entries into the missing scenes. I like them !

Thanks also for the clips,because I still had not seen some of that.

Yes Debbie's fics are awesome,aren't they?

Such a GREAT grasp on the character of Tracy. Love them.

SPOILER TALK

I do believe next Friday is the day Dillon risks his life.....but I could be wrong.

It would make sense though because of the Tracy spoiler about her breaking down.

I wonder if she will be trying to plot to break GQ up already,and when Dillon dies,comes back to life again,and then dies,will she think it's punishment for not being good?

Or will she just blame Georgie?

LOL

Has it even been spoiled in any mags or reputable sites that Tracy will try and break them up?

I mean at first thought it seems to be inevitable,but I don't know....I think once Diego comes back Tracy will see they have enough problems of their own.

What I want....is a FUN spoiler.

I have not read a really fun spoiler since the Luke/Tracy get married one(almost a YEAR ago now,can you believe it?)

I don't care what it is....as long as it doesn't involve one humiliating the other,and it's not completely stupid.

LOL

With Skye being pregnant though...assuming she doesn't tell Lo it's his,and tells Luke it's HIS...I see more Lacy angst ahead.

Skye's supposed to find out she's pregnant soon,so I guess we'll know within a few weeks one way or the other,as fast as this show moves.

SPOILER DISCUSSION OVER......................

BTW JE/Tracy ROCKS !

• Members

Yes, NQ.net is wonderful for clips. Remember when the clips used to be organized by character? (i.e. someone would post all Liz/Lucky and Quartermaine scenes; someone else would post Sonny/Emily, etc.) I liked that, since I could watch all of Tracy's scenes in order and not have to FF anything, LOL. Things got crazy with Sweeps, though, with multiple characters appearing in several scenes. In any case, I'm just thankful for the posters' hard work.

I'm glad you liked the scenes, ILoveTracyQ, but nothing can compare to Debbie's. I saw your suggestion in the review you gave her. I hope she goes along with it. That'd be a great read. :)

SPOILER DISCUSSION

From SoapDish

These seem to be the "real" Cable Guide Spoilers (Wed. through Fri.):

Wed. and Thurs. are accurate, so I bet Fri. is too. I'm still unsure why it takes a week for Tracy to break down. But to answer your question, ILoveTracyQ, I want Tracy to feel guilty for breaking her promise, but I don't see that happening. She'll blame Georgie, LOL.

Also...RMT of SD (accurate in the past) is reporting Tracy will try and break up GQ, but considering SD and all, who knows? I just hope she interacts with other characters besides the teens because that'll get really old, really quick.

As for FUN? I liked the "Tracy admits she loves Luke, blames in on the alcohol, but Luke finds out it was water" spoiler, LOL. Guess it's not true though. There was also a spoiler (this one from SD): Tracy threatens Luke...with love." That could be fun too...if true. :)

ETA: According to episode summaries at Clarissa's GH Screencap Site, the Mac/Tracy scene was supposed to air on Monday. My guess is it came right after Tracy had to leave Dillon's room. It makes sense with the "Tracy's fear of losing Dillon overwhelms her" spoiler that didn't completely come into play IMO. It would have had we been allowed to see Tracy cry for Dillon with Mac comforting her. The Mac/Tracy exchange in the chapel would have held much more meaning too if we had gotten the previous scene. Ugh. Oh well, right? At least we got our Lacy. :)

• Members

*waves*

SPOILER TALK

Yeah the fact they cut the Mac/Tracy scene sort of cut out the whole Tracy being overwhelmed spoiler...because I saw her upset,but not overwhelmed. I figured it might get cut so I wasn't shocked.

I think Dillon will continue to try and donate as much as he can...if SC was on the up and up about Dillon dying and coming back to life and dying again...my guess is he donates again and that's when Tracy breaks down,thinking he's going to die again,or maybe they are even told he's dead.

I hate to sound pessimistic again and maybe chalk it up to being tired...LOL,but I'm just not into speculating too much about the spoilers,since we don't know they are really going to happen,anyway.

IF the Tracy breaks down one comes to pass....I know JE will rock it,and that's all I need to know. I don't really want to spec too much because I know I'll have built it in my mind to be this grand thing,and it'll probably NOT be treated that way by PTB.

IF it doesn't come to pass....I'm throwing a rock through my TV.

:D

J/K.

Sorta.

SPOILER TALK OVER

• Members

I'm trying....and it could be worse.

JE could have SD/LC's airtime.

I AM thankful I get to see her,that she sometimes gets somewhat meaty scenes to play,that she shares a lot of screentime with THE Anthony Geary,who seems to adore her and the character of Tracy.

I'm thankful for those things.

NOW just keep her out of Lulu and GQ's sphere,and I'll be a lot more thankful.