Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Double posting to mention today's episode...

Tracy and Ethan talked about the diamond outside of Kelly's where Tracy thought Luke might have been. Tracy and Carly had a brief exchange about whether or not Luke was present at the Metro Court. Carly said there was a table reserved for her. As we knew, it was Anthony and Tracy immediately walked away, and the 2 ended up in an elevator together which got stuck.Tracy was getting warm and wanted out of the elevator. Anthony did propose today. It was done with the "comedic" music in the background.

I was kind of disappointed with the episode overall. The NYE party was basically Carly and Michael having a conversation/argument with Sonny and Alexis joining in. What a lame party... Would have liked more interaction with the guests. Maybe we will get some on Tuesday?

• Members

Happy New Year, everyone!

It should be quite entertaining when Luke comes back to town and gets involved with the Tracy and AZ storyline. I'm still hoping this will end with a LuNacy reunion. I don't see AZ sticking around for long. His comeuppance is long overdue. He woke Lisa from her coma; killed Siobhan; ordered Lucky's dealer to shoot him up with drugs; shot Dante, and killed some other day players. Tracy doesn't need to be saddled with a psycho. It is too ridiculous for words.

I remember about a month or so ago there was a spoiler/rumor that Alexis was going to marry someone while being in love with someone else. I am guessing that it was a false spoiler put out by TPTB to try to throw viewers off the track. Although, AZ had already implied before that spoiler came out, after their Metro Court date, that he was planning on killing her after the honeymoon. I wonder if that is where we are headed. Anyway, Tracy is the person the spoiler was referring to, imo. This gives me hope that she and Luke are not over. Although, all you have to do is watch them in scenes together to know that their love is still alive, especially their last one aboard the Haunted Star around Thanksgiving.

• Members

Ah Ms.Q, Lightning sounds like he is going to be a wonderful friend once he gets settled.

Wow I come back and find LADY ASHTON posting. Will wonders never cease, God Bless you LA, and congratuluations on your wedding. :)

Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and so far a wonderful NY.

On Days, are EJ and Nicole still an item? I love them, or did when I last watched.

I still have not watched GH. I too am mostly a Tracy fan, but if TG is leaving and Jane is staying, she needs something to do, no?

Did JJ leave? Must have been uneventful if he did, huh?

Honestly I think I'm just going to have to breakdown and get a Tracy edit DVD because no way will I ever be able to catch up in a timely fashion now.

Does Jen Bingley still do edit DVDs?

I still don't have cable, so I mostly Redbox or Netflix movies. However I do have to shout out to my latest interest: the BBC version of Sherlock Holmes, called "Sherlock".

Dudes..if you have any interest in mysteries, or adventure, or the character at all, or if you are a Benedict Cumberbatch fan....you HAVE to see this. It is quite simply, awesome.

It's actually a "mini-series", with three ninety minute episodes in the first season from 2010(several people highly recommended it to me, I Netflixed it, and I am HOOKED).

The new season (3 more "movies")just aired on BBC but won't air here until May on PBS Masterpiece Mysteries.

Seriously. Good writing, great characters, awesome chemistry, suspense, humor, drama, etc.

It is Sherlock Holmes in a modern day setting, with cell phones, texting, etc.

Of course it isn't everyone's cup of tea, but....well worth a look, at least.

Far better than RDJ's movie version-though I liked his first one.

Promotional plug over, LOL.

I am intrigued by the idea of AZ/Tracy marrying-but ultimately at the end I want Tracy/Luke.

Laura can suck it. :)

Oh and thanks guys for the instructions on how to change my avatar, but I think I tried that before I asked, and for some reason it wasn't working for me. I will try again, though.

PS Funny I PM'd you. :)

• Members

stargazermc, I don't know if Despair in the Afternoon is funny or sad! :) (: It was funny to read but the absurdity of it all kinda made me embarassed that 2011 was such a crappy year for GH! I must admit even with a new writer I can barely force myself to watch GH anymore, I DVR it only to FFW through the first 30 minutes, I realize nobody I care about is on and then delete it. I do hope 2012 is better!

• Members

So i haven't watched GH in forever, figured I'd pop in here and see what's up with my favorite couple.

WHAT?!?!

They're divorced??

AZ proposed?!?!

You're kidding, right?

You're not kidding!?!?! I seriously thought you were kidding.

GH I eff'n hate you and I'm going back to ignoring you again. Someone email me when LuNacy get back together and have really hot makeup sex. You say that's not gonna happen? Well, I guess I'm never watching again.

Thanks,

LB

(p.s. did Lulu really get married? Is Lucky really gone?)